So yesterday..

Uberdude1021

I had a pax who was pissed about his experience being taken to the airport. He's from ann arbor and he caught like a 3x surge on the way to the airport on Monday. So it cost him 91, which he said wasn't a big deal, but getting out of the car, he said he grabbed the top of the door frame getting out of the car and a piece of trim broke off.. he said the car was pretty beat up inside, duct tape on the inside door handles lol. Anyway, uber hit him with a 250 fee for that piece of trim. My question is, is this a standard amount if someone damages your car in some way? 340 is an expensive trip to the airport! Even more interesting, he tried to fight it and uber told him to f off basically.. I was like whattttttt??? Uber stood up for the driver, no way.

spaceman

I had a pax who was pissed about his experience being taken to the airport. He's from ann arbor and he caught like a 3x surge on the way to the airport on Monday. So it cost him 91, which he said wasn't a big deal, but getting out of the car, he said he grabbed the top of the door frame getting out of the car and a piece of trim broke off.. he said the car was pretty beat up inside, duct tape on the inside door handles lol. Anyway, uber hit him with a 250 fee for that piece of trim. My question is, is this a standard amount if someone damages your car in some way? 340 is an expensive trip to the airport! Even more interesting, he tried to fight it and uber told him to f off basically.. I was like whattttttt??? Uber stood up for the driver, no way.
What are you complaining for you made the money, the hell with those cheap bastards especially the overweight ones that know they should have a SUV... Cheap bastards

Uberdude1021

It didn't happen to me. I got the guy on the way back from the airport. This happened on the way there 2 days before. I was just wondering if 250 is the normal price for a broken part of your vehicle.

Lionslover

It didn't happen to me. I got the guy on the way back from the airport. This happened on the way there 2 days before. I was just wondering if 250 is the normal price for a broken part of your vehicle.
Lol he got unlucky.ive had a lady poop in my car and I got $150.i will take you rippingoff my door before I want you pooping in my car.i should of got $1000.and some lady last week jumped from the back seat to the front seat and kicked my heat and ac button and broke it,Uber told me I get $0 for that.

ole714

Lol he got unlucky.ive had a lady poop in my car and I got $150.i will take you rippingoff my door before I want you pooping in my car.i should of got $1000.and some lady last week jumped from the back seat to the front seat and kicked my heat and ac button and broke it,Uber told me I get $0 for that.
Wow a lady?Sounds like a girl to me. I have had that happen to me,I mean a girl jumping from back seat to front. I told to her sit the f#ck down or you will be walking home! What makes people think they can push us around?Sorry for your loss.........BTW,do you remember where she lives and what town?Peace

Lionslover

Wow a lady?Sounds like a girl to me. I have had that happen to me,I mean a girl jumping from back seat to front. I told to her sit the f#ck down or you will be walking home! What makes people think they can push us around?Sorry for your loss.........BTW,do you remember where she lives and what town?Peace
She lived in Beverly Hills and she actually was like 48.was trying to get me to come in and hangout with her.

UberAntMakingPeanuts

Hey a couple had sex in my back seat and I only got 80 to clean my car. Idk if cleaning poop for 150 is worse than cleaning sperm for 80. They both suck. I want a thousand dollars too.

Matthew Thomas

Man I have been incredibly lucky in terms of not getting the worst asswipe pax. The worst I had was some drunk brawd puking in my backseat on New Years Eve in 2013 into 2014!

Oh I did have a guy who offered to blow me if I paid him $100. I told him to get his gay ass out of my car!!!!!!!

I usually forget about that one (on purpose)!

Lionslover

Man I have been incredibly lucky in terms of not getting the worst asswipe pax. The worst I had was some drunk brawd puking in my backseat on New Years Eve in 2013 into 2014!

Oh I did have a guy who offered to blow me if I paid him $100. I told him to get his gay ass out of my car!!!!!!!

Haha damn $100 I would of said yes.

spaceman

I usually forget about that one (on purpose)![. $100 humm

Dredrummond

Hahahaha

pjrxj

You can submit a claim to Uber for something that a pax has broken. You send pics and a brief description and they will ask you for a written receipt. Each time a pax had broken something in my truck I've gotten dealer price reimbursement pretty quickly from Uber.