• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

So....who else can't cash out?

Daisey77

Hoooooly cow . . . where the hell have you been Rooster06 ? I hope things are well with you.

I cannot cash out and my trips are not showing up I did do a few Uber rides but I purposely tried to do Lyft when I could. The passenger was reported there was no issue on their end at all which is weird. This whole thing makes me a little nervous. Especially with the new pay schedule

Rooster06

Hoooooly cow . . . where the hell have you been Rooster06 ? I hope things are well with you.

I cannot cash out and my trips are not showing up I did do a few Uber rides but I purposely tried to do Lyft when I could. The passenger was reported there was no issue on their end at all which is weird. This whole thing makes me a little nervous. Especially with the new pay schedule
Hey Daisy, been super busy with my day job, and going back and forth to Alaska for the army. Things are finally settling down a bit. I started driving more than twice a month... then this happens. Nice to see things are still a shit show ‘round here.

Maneki-neko

Did 12 rides last night. I have 3 in "recent transactions" now. Hours of work missing. Yeah, I'm nervous.

When I went to bed after midnight this morning, I had $115 balance, and could not cash out. Right now, my balance is $25.60. WTF?

Daisey77

Did 12 rides last night. I have 3 in "recent transactions" now. Hours of work missing. Yeah, I'm nervous.

When I went to bed after midnight this morning, I had $115 balance, and could not cash out. Right now, my balance is $25.60. WTF?
:eek::eek::eek:

MercDuke

It's a Worldwide problem. I did talk to support and they did read me off my trips and how much I made on each one.

Daisey77

They're showing up now. It sounds like Denver didn't get hit that hard compared to other places. It was drivers that are missing trips from Monday and Tuesday. There's a guy reporting he never got his direct deposit from a week and a half ago! It does sound like are instant pay will not be up and running prior them issuing direct deposit

MercDuke

I did CASH OUT just now on way home YES AGREE GET THE UBER BUCKS BEFORE THEY CONFISCATE THEM OR SYSTEM CRASHES LMFAO

OMG GO!

I called uber support about the pay issues and dia que problems. That sonofabitch said that the problems are "due to all the improvements." I think i damaged that CSRs hearing i laughed so loud.

Maneki-neko

Okay, yay - the last rides are now processed.

Cashing out after every ride isn't going to help much; there's nothing to cash out until it processes.

AvsUberJunkie

I tried to login to the new driver app and my phone number and email are unrecognized.
WTF?
I haven't driven for a couple of weeks but now I can't even login.
Nor can I figure out how to contact Uber.

Anyone have any idea to get ahold of Uber support?

Daisey77

I tried to login to the new driver app and my phone number and email are unrecognized.
WTF?
I haven't driven for a couple of weeks but now I can't even login.
Nor can I figure out how to contact Uber.

Anyone have any idea to get ahold of Uber support?
This is supports #. I learned after being locked out of my account one time to save the number separately somewhere lol
+18005937069

AvsUberJunkie

This is supports #. I learned after being locked out of my account one time to save the number separately somewhere lol
+18005937069
Thank you very much! I'll give it a shot.
My rider account doesn't recognize me either.

Update: It is an Uber support line. Now on hold waiting to crappy hold music.
They do have a message about a system issue affecting instant pay.

Last edited: