So What new industry can we go disrupt

XUBERANT

Ebay welcomes you with open arm$

at least they're up front about their rates and for the past 5 years they haven't changed

I just got this PayPal HERE gadget in so I can accept CC in person as I'll be selling "Curated" Vintage at the Rose Bowl Flea Market this Sunday... bring your moms out and your Credit Cards.... LOL
Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 10.13.09 PM.png

I also accept payments through Square

20yearsdriving

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ebay welcomes you with open arm$

at least they're up front about their rates and for the past 5 years they haven't changed

I just got this PayPal HERE gadget in so I can accept CC in person as I'll be selling "Curated" Vintage at the Rose Bowl Flea Market this Sunday... bring your moms out and your Credit Cards.... LOL
View attachment 319031

I also accept payments through Square

Smart man

20yearsdriving

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So many jobs out there for people who are willing to work hard and sweat a little.

That’s the problem though... nobody wants to work hard especially physically, hence the thousands of drivers driving for pennies
Can you provide a list of the jobs you talk about

U phoria

Have you thought of offering quests??
Good idea ... the owners millennial son is hell bent on making an app to run all the operations so maybe that can be incorporated
Post automatically merged:

Will disrupt the massage industry with fat ghetto chicks instead of the ugly Asian mamas.
Your in the wrong city, come to Little Saigon they are hot

Whisena

Acorn, baby. Acorn will be the next gold. Invest now and profit later. Not many people know but scientist just found out that Acorn's particular chemical compound can be used to cure all diseases.