So slow

manuella

How long did it take to do the 12 rides ? That's what discourages the most. we don't make a minimum of 20$ hr before expenses anymore

pandaman

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
How long did it take to do the 12 rides ? That's what discourages the most. we don't make a minimum of 20$ hr before expenses anymore
3.5 hours, surely suck. Make nothing with no ride, lose money with 12 rides.

manuella

3.5 hours, surely suck. Make nothing with no ride, lose money with 12 rides.

Sounds like what I have been seeing out there 60$ for 4 hours is pretty discouraging , that wear and tear add in cost to operate :frown:

At this point it's better to camp out at the staging area let people go for that pdb plus

Luber4.9

Ouch...If you count $20 in expenses (gas, car, insurance, etc) you are doing ride share in San Francisco for $10.85 per hour.

($58-$20= $38)

$38/3.5 = $10.85 per hour

manuella

Ouch...If you count $20 in expenses (gas, car, insurance, etc) you are doing ride share in San Francisco for $10.85 per hour.

($58-$20= $38)

$38/3.5 = $10.85 per hour
It's sort of a disaster at the moment and what I don't get is how I'm still seeing lot new uber cars with dealer plates ! im going out there when I have free time that was being taken by tv

Uberdancer

Ouch...If you count $20 in expenses (gas, car, insurance, etc) you are doing ride share in San Francisco for $10.85 per hour. ($58-$20= $38) ... $38/3.5 = $10.85 per hour
You forgot toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, comb, laundry money for what you're wearing, shoes for the wear and tear on the accelerator and brake, or clutch, car wash, car vacuum, breakfast, lunch, dinner ... what else???

At least the air is free, still ...

Uberpoordriver

You forgot toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, comb, laundry money for what you're wearing, shoes for the wear and tear on the accelerator and brake, or clutch, car wash, car vacuum, breakfast, lunch, dinner ... what else???

At least the air is free, still ...
U are such a troll