So Slooooowwwwww

Bob Driver

So I am guessing that this Portland forum is so slow for:
1: The drivers are way to busy driving to pay attention to the forum :smiles:
2: Nobody likes to chat here.
3: ??????

Mista T

Author
Nope. Its advertised on Lyft every week, but when I went there they said it hasnt happened in over a year.

elboppo

thats to bad
If it has not happened in over a year it would not be worth trying to set one up...

Mista T

Author
Having a meet up during Peak hours seems stupid, why don't they host a pizza party at 3-330am on a Fri or Sat after the drunk rush?

Mista T

Author
Listen guys, I'm going to Vegas for the weekend. Would y'all mind covering my rides for me? You can keep the tips as well.
:smiles:

Mista T

Author
I used Lyft... airport setup is odd. People wait on the 2nd floor of a parking garage. Cars drive in and park at an angle and wait for pax. Its okay, but could be done a lot better.

My 2nd ride the guy had done taxi for 3 yrs and now rideshare. He started off by telling us how hard it is, gotta hustle or his family starves, etc. Trying to get a sympathy tip probably. But it set a negative overtone. Then he lied to me and told me that all Lyft rides in Vegas are a flat rate now. I had looked up prices that morning! Then drove the longer way to our destination. 2 stars, and a partial refund from Lyft.

Other rides were friendly, non eventful.

I gave a referral at the bar to a woman from Montana. Her promo was $2 per ride for 1st 5 rides. Lame!