• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

So my rider gets in and says...

Danny3xd

Damn, uber is full of crooks!
Me: I know, right?
(My town has no uber pool)
Pax: why won't it let me select anything cheaper than uberX?
Me: damn.
Your title Fuber, reminded me of a true family story from just after the war. (the big one, WWII)

My Grandmother hops in a cab;

"Take me to 5th ave. and Park"

The cabby, in true NYC style and grace turns to her and says;

"Lady, I'll take you to fifth, but I don't have time to park"

Har!!! That was awesome, James! 2 funny.

shiftydrake

Oh look honey a new cheap azz Uber service..............for hookers......UberSex....guaranteed to be "there" in minutes......if "too much" then there is a cleaning fee........hope there is no wrappers or asks for drive thru.......will be paid as follows....

#1 base entry fee
#2 plus per minute. $.12
#3 facial expressions..$.69
#4 lies "you're the best...$.10
"Tips" included......

#sorryimbored. #hopeitwasntdirty
:biggrin::biggrin::p:eek:

Dback2004

Damn, uber is full of crooks!
Me: I know, right?
(My town has no uber pool)
Pax: why won't it let me select anything cheaper than uberX?
Me: damn.
No pool here either. Guy gets in and goes for a 9 mile ride to a neighboring small town (where no chance for a return trip) at 60c/mile without a surge on a busy Saturday night. Asks me halfway why there's no pool here like there is in Chicago and complains about how "expensive" UberX is...

Should've left him standing on the side of the highway... since I knew right then and there I wasn't getting a tip anyway. He got a 1* though. Don't want to get paired with that a*hole again.

Andretti

No pool here either. Guy gets in and goes for a 9 mile ride to a neighboring small town (where no chance for a return trip) at 60c/mile without a surge on a busy Saturday night. Asks me halfway why there's no pool here like there is in Chicago and complains about how "expensive" UberX is...

Should've left him standing on the side of the highway... since I knew right then and there I wasn't getting a tip anyway. He got a 1* though. Don't want to get paired with that a*hole again.
Funny, because in Chi-town he'd be paying unmatched Pool rates of 90/14, which I suspect would result in a significantly higher trip than he paid in your town! (unless he was matched)

iUBERdc

Do 1* automatically get unmatched in the future or do you have to ask support to do it?