• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

So, my car was stolen on Thanksgiving...

Mikey1122

Hey fellow drivers, I hope your holiday week and weekend has been going better than mine. My car was stolen out of my apartment building's garage.

It was stolen in the Denver/Aurora area. I live near the intersection of Parker and I-225. I've attached a photo of said car. It wont have the ski racks, only roof racks.

As a fellow driver, I use my vehicle not only for recreation, but to make money, so this is a huge blow...

It is a 2017 RED Subaru Forester.
License Plate: OUF-669

It has alloy rims, that look sort of like steel hub cabs. A horizontal set of roof racks on the top. Medium tint. And at the time it was stolen, I had just gotten my windshield replaced, so it still had two black stickers on the top left and right of the windshield.

It's got tiny dents behind the rear left passenger door. Horizontal and about 6 inches across from the rear left door handle, towards the taillight.

If the visor is down, you will see what appears to be a garage door remote attached on the driver side.

If found, please contact the police first and notify them immediately.

I really appreciate everyone taking the time out to read this. Happy Late Thanksgiving to all, and happy driving!

Attachments

Daisey77

Hey fellow drivers, I hope your holiday week and weekend has been going better than mine. My car was stolen out of my apartment building's garage.

It was stolen in the Denver/Aurora area. I live near the intersection of Parker and I-225. I've attached a photo of said car. It wont have the ski racks, only roof racks.

As a fellow driver, I use my vehicle not only for recreation, but to make money, so this is a huge blow...

It has alloy rims, that look sort of like steel hub cabs. A horizontal set of roof racks on the top. Medium tint. And at the time it was stolen, I had just gotten my windshield replaced, so it still had two black stickers on the top left and right of the windshield.

It's got tiny dents behind the rear left passenger door. Horizontal and about 6 inches across from the rear left door handle, towards the taillight.

If the visor is down, you will see what appears to be a garage door remote attached on the driver side.

I really appreciate everyone taking the time out to read this. Happy Late Thanksgiving to all, and happy driving!
I'm going to take a wild guess and say , Axis @9 mile?

Fuzzyelvis

That's too nice for ubering.

OMG GO!

Good luck. Ill keep my eyes open on the road.
Forgive me for asking but..... did you have theft insurance?

Mikey1122

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am actually in hospitality for work, and I genuinely enjoy people, so, that's where my niceness comes from?

Yes, OMG, I do. My insurance company is great. But i just miss my car .

Thanks so much.