So much for Trump opening things back up by Easter...

UberTrent9

LMGDAO! Guy can't win can he? Opens things back up too early & gets crucified everywhere, opens it too late, same rinse & repeat. Blaming him for EVERYTHING is supposedly "cool", yet shows how biased & hateful most folks who comment on it are.

Hilarious.
Post automatically merged:

Each state is issuing its own guidelines. Trump is a non issue and less important factor.
See, Someone gets it.

The narrative here is ALWAYS "Orange man bad", no matter what & no matter who's at fault. Some guy goes out & whacks 10 people @ a mall & it's somehow Trumps fault, starving pigmes in Africa? Yep, you guessed it, Trump's fault somehow. It's quite comical.

PostCoronaDriver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Each state is issuing its own guidelines. Trump is a non issue and less important factor.
The President and federal government can definitely exert influence over states by conditioning spending and relief on whether or not states act in a certain manner. I don’t know, I feel like I learned that in high school Civics class.

Stugotz790

This coronavirus ordeal is gonna continue well into the summer. I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t have an NFL season. The NBA, MLB, and NHL seasons are done & wont play a game until next year.

So no championship for the Lakers, no World Series for the Dodgers (perhaps no Mookie Betts either), and thank God we don’t have to suffer with the Ducks & Kings.

Woohaa

The President and federal government can definitely exert influence over states by conditioning spending and relief on whether or not states act in a certain manner. I don’t know, I feel like I learned that in high school Civics class.
Fortunately the odds of that happening with Trump is low. His buffoonery won't impede the progress.

Slim Shady

LMGDAO! Guy can't win can he? Opens things back up too early & gets crucified everywhere, opens it too late, same rinse & repeat. Blaming him for EVERYTHING is supposedly "cool", yet shows how biased & hateful most folks who comment on it are.

Hilarious.

See, Someone gets it.

The narrative here is ALWAYS "Orange man bad", no matter what & no matter who's at fault. Some guy goes out & whacks 10 people @ a mall & it's somehow Trumps fault, starving pigmes in Africa? Yep, you guessed it, Trump's fault somehow. It's quite comical.
You’re as dumb as a bag of bricks.

20yearsdriving

Hilarious.

See, Someone gets it.

Hey bro you sure suffer a lot in behalf of the orange.

RogerJS

Says a lot about his character, @UberTrent9 isn’t following the lemming behavior of mostly uninformed people spouting of things they know nothing about. There are some well-informed people, such as yourself, on this site that have opinions arrived from reading and vetting out information. People may disagree on political positions and who is a valued government employee but it's an educated opinion that's worth a debate. However, the majority of political comments here are hearsay, rumors, my dad can kick your dads butt , or just nonsense comments .
:smiles:

20yearsdriving

Says a lot about his character, @UberTrent9 isn’t following the lemming behavior of mostly uninformed people spouting of things they know nothing about. There are some well-informed people, such as yourself, on this site that have opinions arrived from reading and vetting out information. People may disagree on political positions and who is a valued government employee but it's an educated opinion that's worth a debate. However, the majority of political comments here are hearsay, rumors, my dad can kick your dads butt , or just nonsense comments .
You guys prove the “Genocide of the Redhat “ and “Operation Boomer Remover” are real.

UberTrent9

Really? Explain to us all what I supposedly "know nothing about"?

Have nothing to "suffer from", "Orange man bad", has done absolutely ZERO to me personally(nor has he to anyone else here).

You’re as dumb as a bag of bricks.
Explain why?

RogerJS

Really? Explain to us all what I supposedly "know nothing about"?

Have nothing to "suffer from", "Orange man bad", has done absolutely ZERO to me personally(nor has he to anyone else here).

Explain why?
@uberTrent19 read my post again, you're taking it the wrong way

””Says a lot about his character, @UberTrent9 isn’t following the lemming behavior of mostly uninformed people spouting of things they know nothing about””.

Carbuncle

Hilarious.

See, Someone gets it.

Here your trophy:🍼

UberTrent9

@uberTrent19 read my post again, you're taking it the wrong way

””Says a lot about his character, @UberTrent9 isn’t following the lemming behavior of mostly uninformed people spouting of things they know nothing about””.
Ah, I did. Thanks, disregard my response.

Here your trophy:🍼
Still waiting on you to answer my questions from earlier. I see you're still deflecting too, which proves you cant answer the questions can you?

Too funny.

Carbuncle

Ah, I did. Thanks, disregard my response.

Still waiting on you to answer my questions from earlier. I see you're still deflecting too, which proves you cant answer the questions can you?

Too funny.
When people say you’re “complex” they’re talking about the persecution variety.

AsleepAtTheWheel

Trump does not have the power to shut down the country so the fake media has no clue what they are talking about. The governors are elected to do a job and it's on them if they want to shut down or not and so far it seems the liberal cuck states are the ones shutting Down, Cali and New York.

Carbuncle

Trump does not have the power to shut down the country so the fake media has no clue what they are talking about. The governors are elected to do a job and it's on them if they want to shut down or not and so far it seems the liberal cuck states are the ones shutting Down, Cali and New York.
Red states are increasingly seeing spikes in the spread of Covid19. In some of those states they are seeing a faster rate of the spread of infection than blue states.

Gee, I wonder why😏

And red states are still overwhelmingly failing by comparison to blue states across every metric.