• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

So , maybe Ruben Diaz was right . One sticker , one base.

Radio_group

At least , that’s how it was for ages. Until criminals with big pockets came and corrupted TLC and the city. With latest Lyft bull crap ,maybe Díaz was right . One sticker, one base. Choosing between Uber and Lyft will be like choosing between cancer and HIV , but it has to be done.
By the way , is Lyft still fighting NY to remove vehicles cap ??? Wasn’t long ago Interesting times

Salvi

It's like everyone wants to join all the gangs all at the same time so it makes no difference. Theres no loyalty from both sides... driver or apps

I'm guessing if everyone was to choose between uber or lyft, first off, Juno will die immediately. (Lol) secondly, it might lead to both apps trying to win over drivers by offering better rates or bonus (hopefully). Imo I'd personally want to stick with one app and keeps things nice and simple

Radio_group

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Exactly. Let’s say you are affiliated with Lyft, than they have no fuc@@@ reason to log you off . They can do it now , because they know we are driving for Uber. interesting, what will happen when Uber does same crap???? Than you are out of options

GlenGreezy

At least , that’s how it was for ages. Until criminals with big pockets came and corrupted TLC and the city. With latest Lyft bull crap ,maybe Díaz was right . One sticker, one base. Choosing between Uber and Lyft will be like choosing between cancer and HIV , but it has to be done.
By the way , is Lyft still fighting NY to remove vehicles cap ??? Wasn’t long ago Interesting times
No.

Frankyfiggs

You gotta have one base for the plates but that has nothing to do with who you can take jobs from. They city cant force you to only take jobs from your affiliated base. If Lyft wont let you take jobs cuz your with uber base,Lyft will become even more niche and grimy than it already is.

Lenny_yellow_cab

I can survive without apps but i cant without the multiple bases i work for.

Kingsman$

Brah can you tell me which one is CANCER and which is HIV.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Vishnu643

Lyft fired me so I guess I'm sticking with uber