So is there new medal requirements

Jbeck

So I have read a couple people post new medal requirements.

I would like to see something in writing.... Ugh

I hear dollar amount generated has to be maintained as well as ride count.

And

If you fall out of medals you have to do that for two weeks to get back in.

What do you know?

GeladaMate

And

What do you know?
You should know by now not to believe anything you read on the forum dude. There is solid advice here once in awhile but for the most part these noobs don't know a damn thing. If you want exact details regarding the incentives I suggest going to the Westwood office.

Jbeck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You should know by now not to believe anything you read on the forum dude. There is solid advice here once in awhile but for the most part these noobs don't know a damn thing. If you want exact details regarding the incentives I suggest going to the Westwood office.
Ain't no body got time for that! I gotta drive! Ugh... I am a slave to Uber now. I don't wanna drive today but I need 75 fricken rides this week. Pray for me ya'll

Jbeck

You feel like a slave because let pax push you around and you accept every ping that comes your way.
That's actually not the case. I have a good time with my PAX 1,300 rides and no real issues. I don't take all pings if too far or if I'm not in the mood for pool because of rush hour or maybe my location at the time. Why I feel like a slave now is because if I want to make the most money available I have to do 75 rides. It's like it has been posted before... It is like we are more employees now. This to me only makes sense if you make the money possibly right? So... 75 rides it is.

GeladaMate

That's actually not the case. I have a good time with my PAX 1,300 rides and no real issues. I don't take all pings if too far or if I'm not in the mood for pool because of rush hour or maybe my location at the time. Why I feel like a slave now is because if I want to make the most money available I have to do 75 rides. It's like it has been posted before... It is like we are more employees now. This to me only makes sense if you make the money possibly right? So... 75 rides it is.
Acouple of days ago you made a thread about giving someone a ride after they got kicked out of another Uber. That sounds like you give every ride that comes your way.

Jbeck

Acouple of days ago you made a thread about giving someone a ride after they got kicked out of another Uber. That sounds like you give every ride that comes your way.
I'm actually really nosey and wanted to know the whole story. And he so look very I'm threatening to me I could have taken him down in a heartbeat

Jbeck

I'm actually really nosey and wanted to know the whole story. And he so look very I'm threatening to me I could have taken him down in a heartbeat
Obviously I didn't know it was him until I pulled up next to a man realize he was getting in my car. I was at the Union Train Station there were many people there

Shaitan1

Yeah. As someone who just quit a couple weeks ago I would have to say pax Behavior generally not one of the problems. If anything interacting with pax was one Of the highlights of the job. There are exceptions but most people are enjoyable and pleasant to be around most of the time. If you feel like you are a Slave to pax and interacting with them really bothers you this probably says more about you than anything else.

Jbeck

Yeah. As someone who just quit a couple weeks ago I would have to say pax Behavior generally not one of the problems. If anything interacting with pax was one Of the highlights of the job. There are exceptions but most people are enjoyable and pleasant to be around most of the time. If you feel like you are a Slave to pax and interacting with them really bothers you this probably says more about you than anything else.
I already said I don't have a problem with the passengers. I feel the same way you do I have a good time with my passenger

RacerX

And

What do you know?

I think a few drivers are still mixing up promotions/programs and spreading crap on the boards. The Gold program (free redbull & subway plus 1% rebate on gross) is completely separate from the Metals guaranteed Boost incentive. to qualify for The gold program you had to have 4.8+ rating and had to Maintain 80% plus acceptance and earn more than $750 Gross p/w . The metals (platinum, gold, silver) guarantee has no special requirement except you need to hit the correct number of rides per week in LA county to qualify for the next week. (example 75+ this week gets platinum next week.). I've talked to more than a few drivers at the pigpen who think they are one and the same and even heard some crazy and comical tales of secret special and way better than platinum promotions from one crack head uberX driver at the pigpen. I'd mentioned it but he mentioned UP so I know he reads this site. I just said wow that's cool wish i got offered that, good for you and walked away as he chained smoked about 5 cigs in 10mins.

GeladaMate

LOL...I have given over 6000 rides you probably haven't gone past 1k yet. I agree that most pax are cool but the pax that give me attitude won't be getting a full ride. I end the trip without hesitation and tell him to find another driver. Simple as that.

UberLaLa

LOL...I have given over 6000 rides you probably haven't gone past 1k yet. I agree that most pax are cool but the pax that give me attitude won't be getting a full ride. I end the trip without hesitation and tell him to find another driver. Simple as that.
Heya GeladaMate, I gots half of what you gots in rides....you go guy. That said, I had to "Cancel" the trip for first time after starting trip last Saturday night. Without boring you, I selected "Cancel Trip" yet the passenger still had the opportunity to 1 Star ding me. Have you found a way around this..? Ciao