• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

So i was deactivated...

Rjizzle

After a background check with Uber. I do not disagree with the results (a cdl medical suspension from a late DOT physical(cdl privileges only)).

The thing is, this was on my background already when i started driving with Uber. Lyft apparently had no issue with this, as they shouldn't, seeing as how its been rectified and it affected cdl privileges only, and cdl is not required to drive RS. Uber refuses to offer explanation besides "3rd party Checkr" b.s.

Any steps I can take to reactivate because lyft just isn't cutting it alone...

R3drang3r

After a background check with Uber. I do not disagree with the results (a cdl medical suspension from a late DOT physical(cdl privileges only)).

The thing is, this was on my background already when i started driving with Uber. Lyft apparently had no issue with this, as they shouldn't, seeing as how its been rectified and it affected cdl privileges only, and cdl is not required to drive RS. Uber refuses to offer explanation besides "3rd party Checkr" b.s.

Any steps I can take to reactivate because lyft just isn't cutting it alone...
If you don't mind what was the medical suspension for?