• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

So I picked up a Cheating Wife last night.

Dave Bust

her 2 kids and husband were at the curb saying goodbye for her weekend trip to see her sister in another state. One of the kids was crying and the dad said,,,mommy will call you from the airport.

We didnt go to the airport.

We drove about 1/2 hour to her boyfriends house were she was staying for the weekend. She even changed in the car and put on a sexy outfit with thigh high boots. she gets out of the car and the boyfriend hugs and kisses her, I get her other bag out of the trunk and say "It would be a shame if your husband and kids knew where you were,,the boyfriend immediately said,,,how much to keep quite, i said, make me an offer,,,he gave me 40 bucks and I was on my way.

Larry$$$

If you're going to extort people, do it right you fool! Shoulda taken pictures and used them to establish an ongoing payment plan with the boyfriend. Then you shoulda taken the wife for yourself and independently extorted her after she broke up with the boyfriend and he no longer has a reason to pay (but she still does).

THINK man!

Lmao. Great plan. Missed out on some . She a might as well treat her like like one. But then again.. maybe the husband knows but the boyfriend doesn't knows he knows his wife is getting some extra service on the side. Maybe she got the phone on for the husband to hear all that clapping sounds. Some kind of fantasy. Lol. Anyways your extortion plan could backfire and you end up becoming a Uber slave for the husband for blackmailing them or face the alternative to go jail for blackmailing.

CZ75

I guess the Uber pay is so bad that drivers won't miss a chance to extort people. :cautious:

There's a few types of people in life that I absolutely despise and have no respect for. The type that abuses people (and animals), and the types who cheat. Half hour out of my day to go back and give a heads up? I would especially since there are kids. It could also be plausible that they're in one of those "open relationship" type b.s. and the airport is cover. I'd text a screenshot of the trip summary to dad but that's just me.

Last edited:

Larry$$$

Why would anyone want to get involved in another persons personal business, especially a stranger? There is a whole other story there that we have no idea about noir should we get involved
Well the hope is land on the Jerry Springer show to get our 15 minutes of Fame. Who knows what lucrative contract you may get...maybe you're a handsome Uber driver .. modeling contract..hello. you got one life get rich or die trying.

RideshareUSA

her 2 kids and husband were at the curb saying goodbye for her weekend trip to see her sister in another state. One of the kids was crying and the dad said,,,mommy will call you from the airport.

We didnt go to the airport.

We drove about 1/2 hour to her boyfriends house were she was staying for the weekend. She even changed in the car and put on a sexy outfit with thigh high boots. she gets out of the car and the boyfriend hugs and kisses her, I get her other bag out of the trunk and say "It would be a shame if your husband and kids knew where you were,,the boyfriend immediately said,,,how much to keep quite, i said, make me an offer,,,he gave me 40 bucks and I was on my way.
$40, that's it?
Dude, you got ripped. Big time!