So i just received 28 new issues in rider feedback.

TONY-T

They cant be serious...

Late arrival / missed Eta = 5 reports

Dangerous driving = 5 reports

Vehicle cleanliness = 12 reports

Attitude = 6 reports

This is complete BS. I have received nothing but 5 stars for the past 8 weeks

I only had 1 issue prior. "navigation" which was almost 500 trips old.

I can assure you my car is the cleanest in the business. And my customer service is exceptional. Im never late to a pick up. And my smooth driving report is at 93%, so how can i be a dangerous driver??

Oh and my rating is 4.94 with almost 1500 trips

Wtf!!

uber-xman

Uber made riders ez to press a few buttons to report your iissues that may not exist at all. Riders should formally write a report!

UberReallySucks

They cant be serious...

Late arrival / missed Eta = 5 reports

Dangerous driving = 5 reports

Vehicle cleanliness = 12 reports

Attitude = 6 reports

This is complete BS. I have received nothing but 5 stars for the past 8 weeks

I only had 1 issue prior. "navigation" which was almost 500 trips old.

I can assure you my car is the cleanest in the business. And my customer service is exceptional. Im never late to a pick up. And my smooth driving report is at 93%, so how can i be a dangerous driver??

Oh and my rating is 4.94 with almost 1500 trips

Wtf!!
It's some sort of "Glitch" from the 62 billion dollars software... everyone's getting them.

ptuberx

Mine just jumped from 1 negative feedback to 67 overnight. 480 lifetime trips. Very bogus all the way around, Uber is getting an email from me.

ptuberx

Boo hoo

Rating falling slowly

:smiles:
That's the funny part, since I had a rider that must have given me a 1-star a couple of weeks ago and it killed my rating out of nowhere. For the last two weeks, mine has been rising ever since with mostly all 5-stars.

But jumping from one negative report to 67 overnight, when I haven't even driven in 2 days... yeah, big time glitch. I see people today in cities worldwide all complaining about the same glitch on their end as well.

Dissendat

I have 9 issues. Only 7 of them popped up overnight though.

I recall somebody (Avenig perhaps?) went into the office and found out many comments aren't displayed. Maybe it's the same as the issues? Probably a glitch though.

Beur

It's funny to me that I received 3 reports for vehicle cleanliness. I'm very particular about keeping a clean car, not for riders, but for me. The fact that 3 reports have come in over night tells me this is another famous Uber glitch. If it's not it tells me these cheap paxs will complain about anything for a $5 credit

Instyle

They must really want that extra 5% commission! There'll be subsidiary businesses of Uber that will offer 5 star classes at a hefty cost in order to get reactivated on the 25% comm soon enough.

Avago

Yep, it's a glitch.
I just had a look in the Rider Feedback and under issues there was listed as "Cleanliness", so I jumped over to Comments for a look if anyone had left a comment, nothing new there but some great 5* comments from last week, go back to issues and now it reads " no issues reported "
Looks like my "cleanliness" issue has been cleaned up .... Boom tish..

Derry

How you guys get those reports? All i can see is just only 5 star report and nothing in issue report.
I have done 350 trips and 20 rated me less 5 star and 240 5 star. I know there must be issue with those people that don't have common sense, though i drive them safe, offer water/mints, keep my car clean. Every 20-30 trips i always get 1-2 rider rated me less than 5 star, which don't make sense and i cant see their attitude in them. Every each one of them say thank you with a smile when they are leaving. Doesn't make sense isnt it?