So i have a question about RICH people

GammaRayBurst

So here i am 3:30 am after someone slamming my stuff. I started to help people put luggage in my vehicle... and i stop to think as i am loading their stuff into my car these people are millionaires why are they taking uber X instead of BLack suv or another private entity. Really well off tip uber or lyft drivers max tippage in app why are they selfish especially if i provide perfect service??? These people could lose 25 in tips with out breaking their bank? They should tip every uber or lyft max tippage i would if i was really rich i would .. why are they so selfish yet they are sitting with a 6 car garage and 2 lambos in the front!!!!
20200122_054249.jpg

Last edited:

Mkang14

So here i am 3:30 am after someone slamming my stuff. I started to help people put luggage in my vehichle... and i stop to think as i am loading their stuff into my car these people are millionaires why are they taking uber X instead of BLack suv or another private entity. Really well off tip uber or lyft drivers max tippage in app why are they selfish especially if i provide perfect service??? These people could lose 25 in tips with out breaking their bank? They should tip every uber or lyft max tippage i would if i was really rich i would .. why are they so selfish yet they are sitting with a 6 car garage and 2 lambos in the front!!!!
Stop being so concerned about how they spend THEIR money. They don't owe anyone anything. If you want to be rich then you find a way.

When my sister visits we enjoy a little drinking, watching intervention and inserting our own commentary 🤷‍♀️. She asked how these homeless, crackheads keep getting hundreds a day to buy drugs. When you want something bad enough, you find a way.

Probably a strange example but the point is if a crackhead can find the motivation to make hundreds a day, so can you 👍.

GammaRayBurst

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You wont understand

Having money is great but it's also a huge burden. Too much in the hands of those not prepared can have bad consequence

The rich know payingg you more than market rate can have far reaching consequences beyond the moment of gratitude
Stop being so concerned about how they spend THEIR money. They don't owe anyone anything. If you want to be rich then you find a way.

When my sister visits we enjoy a little drinking, watching intervention and inserting our own commentary 🤷‍♀️. She asked how these homeless, crackheads keep getting hundreds a day to buy drugs? When you want something bad enough, you find a way.

Probably a horrible example but the point is if a crackhead can find the motivation to make hundreds a day, so can you 👍.
Terrible

You are a multimillionaire I think you can afford to give the lift and Uber drivers a better tip
You winning the end...

All the time they slaved getting multiple degrees, 16 hour days sweating big business decisions, the stress of trying to succeed...

While you got to practice video games and bong hits,

It's not about money but quality of life and you are the winner

GammaRayBurst

You winning the end...

All the time they slaved getting multiple degrees, 16 hour days sweating big business decisions, the stress of trying to succeed...

While you got to practice videomgames and bong hits,

It's not about money but quality of life and you are the winner
Ecuse me they are not getting assulted trunk slapped high miles stressing if they can even eat today they are not stressing about feeding their kids oh boo hoo i have to make a big bussiness deal they dont give a flying fudge about us... no remorse and it saddens me.
Post automatically merged:

Every uber lyft driver deserves better from these really rich people most dont evrn tip.. i want them to understand their financial sitation is set most of us don't have that freedom to go to bed not knowing if you will be able to pay rent doing this sude gig

tc49821

A fancy BMW gets there and it's a short distance,the same as a used Honda. The person did tip you,be mad at Uber the rate is so low. Just b.c a person has $ doesn't mean they need to tip double . Three dollars is good tip on that fare ,many don't tip. If they were flying for one hour should they pay a lot more for 1st class b.c they are loaded.

Your being entiled wanting a bigger tip or assuming they should use a more expensive service. You could be giving off a vibe or doing something little that rubs ppl the wrong way.

GammaRayBurst

A fancy BMW gets them a short distance,the same as a used Honda. The person did tip you,be mad at Uber the rate is so low. Just b.c a person has $ doesn't mean they need to tip double . Three dollars is good tip on that fare is many don't tip. Your being entiled wanting a bigger tip or assuming they should use a more expensive service.
This guybwas wearing pure.gold!!!!! Come on dude spread the love IF i was a millionaire i would 25 all my drivers no madder where i was going becajse im a kind hearted persons these people are selfish

Cold Fusion

So here i am 3:30 am after someone slamming my stuff. I started to help people put luggage in my vehicle... and i stop to think as i am loading their stuff into my car these people are millionaires why are they taking uber X instead of BLack suv or another private entity. Really well off tip uber or lyft drivers max tippage in app why are they selfish especially if i provide perfect service??? These people could lose 25 in tips with out breaking their bank? They should tip every uber or lyft max tippage i would if i was really rich i would .. why are they so selfish yet they are sitting with a 6 car garage and 2 lambos in the front!!!!
Wealthy folk know the value of a Dollar
while most working poor don't.

That’s why U don’t understand them and poor and they’re not

GammaRayBurst

Usually if you are a born and raised in poverty you stay in poverty
I don't know how you are defending these multimillionaires if they're supposed to be all kind and helpful to people why can't they tip drivers better

Rather than begging for charity, take the opportunity of having. A rich pax in your car. What did you pitch him....did you drop a resume?
Actually i asked him if i could be his personal driver told him i have 700k on my belt since 16

Invisible

This guybwas wearing pure.gold!!!!! Come on dude spread the love IF i was a millionaire i would 25 all my drivers no madder where i was going becajse im a kind hearted persons these people are selfish
The gold could’ve been a gift. He could look rich but be house poor. Regardless of how much money he has, he was nice to tip. I agree with others, the $3 tip is good for that fare. My best tippers are the middle class. One gave me $20 tip for a 12 min ride.

I agree with @tc49821 be mad at Uber. They’re the ones who slashed driver pay.

Cold Fusion

I agree with @tc49821 be mad at Uber. They’re the ones who slashed driver pay.
Driver’s slashed Their Own Pay
by continuing to chauffeur Uber’s clients
after the first round of earnings reduction

More reduction to come
Drivers will protest by
accepting the next Ping
While thousands of newbies sign up

He didnt laugh he gave me his bussiness card told me to call him on friday
Either 🐂 💩
or ur a young pretty boy