• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

So I do a post and .....:

Spy & Mash

Don't forget... 1 every 11 days.

N.b Thats just London figures.

World figures probably would be 1 every 2 days.

#uberanoncesfavouritejob

Bettysmalls

I did I couldn't find anything
So stop going on about it and just show us the list you liar.
I'l tell you what I'll make it easier instead of two month just show one months

I don't Google is helping anyone on this one even you
You just googled Delroy and pretended nothing found .

PostCode

You just googled Delroy and pretended nothing found .
Nothing to do with uber so please send me the list of the last two month as I asked and nothing from 1992 when uber never even existed. So close the door on your way out and get back on the Google and come back with the list if you have any dignity left. Thank you

Bettysmalls

Nothing to do with uber so please send me the list of the last two month as I asked and nothing from 1992 when uber never even existed. So close the door on your way out and get back on the Google and come back with the list if you have any dignity left. Thank you
Minicab or Uber all the same part time drivers looking or a real job.

London Mod

they move it to the Home Counties ....
This happened in the Home Counties, and nothing to do with London.

If you look at your screenshot it's an Oxford news story, the offence happened in Henley-on-Thames, and the photo was from Thames Valley Police.

Jack Dunphy

An Uber driver talking about dignity ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !

Ralf1980

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This happened in the Home Counties, and nothing to do with London.

If you look at your screenshot it's an Oxford news story, the offence happened in Henley-on-Thames, and the photo was from Thames Valley Police.
So any non London uber stories wil be moved I assume.....