So how many of you got $100?

Uberbuddy123

Uber disclosed more details about its reward program for drivers who have significantly contributed to its growth.

• In the U.S., drivers will receive rewards equal to $100, $500, $1,000, or $10,000 depending on the number of lifetime trips they completed.
  • Drivers get those rewards if they completed 2,500, 5,000, 10,000 or 20,000 trips by April 7, 2019.
  • Outside of the U.S., Uber said drivers meeting the same criteria will be eligible for the reward, but it could be adjusted on a regional basis to take into account differences in average hourly earnings.

BruiserB

Uber disclosed more details about its reward program for drivers who have significantly contributed to its growth.

• In the U.S., drivers will receive rewards equal to $100, $500, $1,000, or $10,000 depending on the number of lifetime trips they completed.
  • Drivers get those rewards if they completed 2,500, 5,000, 10,000 or 20,000 trips by April 7, 2019.
  • Outside of the U.S., Uber said drivers meeting the same criteria will be eligible for the reward, but it could be adjusted on a regional basis to take into account differences in average hourly earnings.

Just opened my app to see how many rides I have (It’s 2936) and this screen popped up. Nice surprise. Didn’t know this was coming. As a 3.5 year mostly weekend driver, I would guess there are a few here who have made the higher levels.

70EC5BCA-1C01-466B-93F4-FE5D045F4B28.png

HoratioCaine

You do not need one - it will be there as you qualify- congratulations on $500 - buy us a drink

Are you sure theres not like a minimum year requirement? I have driven 5200, but just 1 year, 5 months. No notification yet. Should i go to the rooftop and shout like JG Wentworth " Its my money, I need it now"

Uberbuddy123

Are you sure theres not like a minimum year requirement? I have driven 5200, but just 1 year, 5 months. No notification yet. Should i go to the rooftop and shout like JG Wentworth " Its my money, I need it now"
It’s there slide you too screens and it will tell you

MadTownUberD

The Trendy Transporter
I got the $100 email. I'm at about 3900 trips in just over 2 years.

There's a guy I've met who has been driving FT in Madison for 4 to 5 years now. I'll bet he's happy because he'll be getting the $10,000, most likely.

PTUber

$500 for me just over 6,000 rides. There was also a note, which has since disappeared saying I would have the ability to purchase the stock with some advantage.

BruiserB

An email also came out today with details on how to get in on the IPO. I requested the info but doubt I’ll participate.