so how do I scam the uber eats to get free meal?

bts.uber2016

im curious if this happens, and if there are ppl that bank on this.

I see no other upside to doing this work.

Im guessin people steal a few French fries from Mc dogals?

this is not mean I have stolen from uber eats. I have not taken a single job on that platform. I identify as a compulsive eater, so i don't think i would be a good fit.

keb

I saw someone on youtube who delivers eats and for other services. He said at least twice a day people don't show for their food, so he gets it.

He does exclusively food delivery, not uber/lyft passenger rides.

Ardery

if someone doesn't show for their food, that's one thing.

but if anybody opens a customer's bag and starts nibbling at their fries, they're a dirty scumbag. going into somebody else's food that they're about to dropoff... thats low.

HudsonDriver4Hire

This reminds me of one late weekend night I decided to take a few deliveries during some downtime. One guy ordered Latin fast food to a non-existent address. I call him, he's wasted, and after 3 minutes of my life I'll never get back, I finally figure out the address was 30-something blocks away. GTFOH!! END CALL. CANCEL. A delivery or two later, I take this McDonald's breakfast order to a weird address into the swamps of Secaucus. I call another late-night Einstein that quickly realized the street and house number he selected was in Secaucus, NJ, and not the same one in New Yawk, New Yawk. OMFG! CANCEL. Never again. Suffice it to say, I drove around the rest of the morning like...

LEO2112

This reminds me of one late weekend night I decided to take a few deliveries during some downtime. One guy ordered Latin fast food to a non-existent address. I call him, he's wasted, and after 3 minutes of my life I'll never get back, I finally figure out the address was 30-something blocks away. GTFOH!! END CALL. CANCEL. A delivery or two later, I take this McDonald's breakfast order to a weird address into the swamps of Secaucus. I call another late-night Einstein that quickly realized the street and house number he selected was in Secaucus, NJ, and not the same one in New Yawk, New Yawk. OMFG! CANCEL. Never again. Suffice it to say, I drove around the rest of the morning like...

LOL, I suppose a lot of drunk/high pax will input the wrong delivery address and/or just pass out before the driver gets there. Better for us! Jajajaja

Uber00

Stupid to cancel. Call/text Wait 15 min at address THEN select recipient not available. you get paid for the delivery and get the food. Has happened about 3-4 times for me already.