So every time I write a long post...the reaction is ...

Fuzzyelvis

Posting this anyway. I'm sure you can figure out who this is to.

You think they don't owe anyone anything? You think their wealth is not bolstered by the work of others?

What about those who inherited wealth and never worked? You don't think some of the wealth passed on from someone who got rich exploiting others (there are plenty of families who still own land that was worked by slaves by the way) should be owed to those less fortunate, who aren't the descendants of people who had factories in which people (many children) labored 12 hours a day in horrific conditions?

No one becomes filthy l vmb rich without exploiting others. May not be here. May be the Apple workers in another country, but someone is getting @@@@ed to make you that wealth.

So yes, something is owed. Or better, the wealth should be shared with those who are creating it for you in the first place, in the way of decent wages, childcare, healthcare, paid time off (not 1 week a year, either) etc.

Rich people are lucky the poor are hoodwinked into thinking they have a shot at "making it." I think if they ever figure out the truth AND get organized, heads will roll.

Maybe literally. Worked for the French.

Last edited by a moderator:

got a p

im not kidding im on two different antibiotics right now waiting for the swelling to go down so i can get a root canal. why do you think ive been trolling so much, im in pain. when i looked in the mirror the other day this guy is the first thing that popped in my head.

20yearsdriving

im not kidding im on two different antibiotics right now waiting for the swelling to go down so i can get a root canal. why do you think ive been trolling so much, im in pain. when i looked in the mirror the other day this guy is the first thing that popped in my head.
I hear opioids and you are a bad combo. Careful

ninja warrior

Posting this anyway. I'm sure you can figure out who this is to.

You think they don't owe anyone anything? You think their wealth is not bolstered by the work of others?

What about those who inherited wealth and never worked? You don't think some of the wealth passed on from someone who got rich exploiting others (there are plenty of families who still own land that was worked by slaves by the way) should be owed to those less fortunate, who aren't the descendants of people who had factories in which people (many children) labored 12 hours a day in horrific conditions?

No one becomes filthy l vmb rich without exploiting others. May not be here. May be the Apple workers in another country, but someone is getting &%[email protected]!*ed to make you that wealth.

So yes, something is owed. Or better, the wealth should be shared with those who are creating it for you in the first place, in the way of decent wages, childcare, healthcare, paid time off (not 1 week a year, either) etc.

Rich people are lucky the poor are hoodwinked into thinking they have a shot at "making it." I think if they ever figure out the truth AND get organized, heads will roll.

Maybe literally. Worked for the French.
Damn communist spewing bile about my "privilege"! Get back to work! You still got 14 hours left on your shift producing Nikes for 2 cents/hour. Chop-chop, I need the money so I can go buy that 50 foot yacht to make my collection a cool dozen. Muahahahaha!
How's that trickle down working for ya?:

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-ceo-pay-wages-tax-cuts-1076795