Inshur

So desperate...£1000

essexman

Can a new guy really get PCO from end of July to September I thought they took about 6 months to get or are they really fast now and I'm sure you can still hire cars with insurance in place.

soTuga

Soon my nanny, gardener and cook with leave to go Uber, only to come back a few weeks later so I can offer them half what I pay now. -- this is true and has happened

Swifty126

I've been talking to someone who works at uber and he told me they only give insentives because they know they will make if back through the 25% they charge

UberLuxbod

There must be a plan behind trying to get more newbs into the industry.

Probably because they are finding experinced drivers soon start to use Uber as fill in rather than their main income stream, likely because they feel undervalued.

An experinced PH driver will always be able to make a living, maybe not a good living, and wind ups or slagging matches aside it won't be as good as in a Taxi.

I think a lot of more experinced PH drivers prefer having a controller and a back office for support. If you have a problem with a punter you have no back up with Uber and no protection from passengers.

Cabbie2B

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There must be a plan behind trying to get more newbs into the industry.

Probably because they are finding experinced drivers soon start to use Uber as fill in rather than their main income stream, likely because they feel undervalued.

An experinced PH driver will always be able to make a living, maybe not a good living, and wind ups or slagging matches aside it won't be as good as in a Taxi.

I think a lot of more experinced PH drivers prefer having a controller and a back office for support. If you have a problem with a punter you have no back up with Uber and no protection from passengers.
Look, if u r with one of old firms you'll be doing airports April to October.
Now, this week is almost imposible to find a Viano/Vito or V class how is called now, in London.
Go to F'borough....90% old and good drivers are there.

On the other hand, Uber income is taxable while local jobs can be cash.

Just pls without arguing bc-ph cash only and so on.

zazoo166

Look, if u r with one of old firms you'll be doing airports April to October.
Now, this week is almost imposible to find a Viano/Vito or V class how is called now, in London.
Go to F'borough....90% old and good drivers are there.

On the other hand, Uber income is taxable while local jobs can be cash.

Just pls without arguing bc-ph cash only and so on.
True Farnborough is keeping us all busy for the new ones to make the money in town! :p And btw good idea by Hogster and yourself lets all change names and refer each other good way to get some bucks back from UBER! :p

Cabbie2B

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
True Farnborough is keeping us all busy for the new ones to make the money in town! :p And btw good idea by Hogster and yourself lets all change names and refer each other good way to get some bucks back from UBER! :p
So ur on our team then....great... :smiles::smiles::smiles:

Swifty126

This is a real catch it is not possible for anyone to get a Pco licence and complete 20trips before 30 September real bullshit....
This Is defiantly a trick to get new driver on board without paying incentives
If you are a new applicant your CRB/DBS will take from 6 to 8 weeks minimum,then you will need to find a car and do 20 trips,miss the deadline no incentive,but uber still get a new driver on board