So dead...!

Scottie B

So dead, yesterday I used a taxi from Ringwood to Lilydale. Got talking told the driver what I did, standing at BP airport this morning and who should walk was the same taxi driver. He says hey you wouldn't have a spare airport job you need covering as it dead out here. peaking to the VHA drivers their saying its dead as out there, but big business is shut this week. Rivers of gold will flow come Monday.

clmre

So dead, yesterday I used a taxi from Ringwood to Lilydale. Got talking told the driver what I did, standing at BP airport this morning and who should walk was the same taxi driver. He says hey you wouldn't have a spare airport job you need covering as it dead out here. peaking to the VHA drivers their saying its dead as out there, but big business is shut this week. Rivers of gold will flow come Monday.
aha

yogi bear

I jumped the queue twice at tulla, even then it took over an hour to get through (woulda been over two if I didn't jump) first went to meadow heights, I figured that was karma, then the next one to the city.

all up $480 (11 hours) with wheelchair lifting fees and tips.. 12 years ago, pre GFC , it woulda been closer to $700

had some luck later on, driving past long queues of cabs and snagging maxicab fares from groups down the street.. I'm not a big believer in queues.

clmre

I jumped the queue twice at tulla, even then it took over an hour to get through (woulda been over two if I didn't jump) first went to meadow heights, I figured that was karma, then the next one to the city.

all up $480 (11 hours) with wheelchair lifting fees and tips.. 12 years ago, pre GFC , it woulda been closer to $700

had some luck later on, driving past long queues of cabs and snagging maxicab fares from groups down the street.. I'm not a big believer in queues.
?

in US uber has become so desperate they're sending out mail box promo ads to recruit new driving partners...not long before reaching our shores too

The Source

?

in US uber has become so desperate they're sending out mail box promo ads to recruit new driving partners...not long before reaching our shores too
Yes because there are so few uber drivers on the road that pax wait times are through the roof... it's already started here I had a flick through seek before and it's flooded with more advertising for uber drivers then ever before.

Goatsheep

Probably Uber deactivated all the illegal ants and the waiting time now increased from 2miins to 3mins now. Not good for Uber business model and paxholes will switch to DiDi if the waiting time is 2mins