So close. I can almost....

Uber_Yota_916

Surge is on when I am offline. Just close enough to entice me to turn it on. It is a sham btw.
Screenshot_20170929-151405.png

Uber Crack

Author
I do the same thing! Sitting on the couch watching Netflix and see there's a surge IN my neighborhood. I just want to turn it on and grab my flip flops... :smiles::cool:

NUBER-LE

Fake surges in sac, all to get drivers to spread out. I noticed randon surge in South Sac in the hood hahahhaha, decline all trips there.

Uber_Yota_916

Fake surges in sac, all to get drivers to spread out. I noticed randon surge in South Sac in the hood hahahhaha, decline all trips there.
There is all that prime potential between 12th and Mack. It isn't all that bad except for one type of passenger. That one type of passenger ruins the entire area. That type of passenger will ruin your day. The experience is not worth the price of admission!

Uber_Yota_916

Yea!!!!! No more pickups in that area. Davis has been good just fast paced student rides.
The foreign exchange students are awesome in Davis. I wish Americans had these type manners and etiquette standards.

Damn you Jerry Springer and the like. You made the bad behavior acceptable!

NUBER-LE

Tbe foreign students just keep quiet and dont talk. They always say thank you and leave lol.

Kinda weird cause I sometimes see chinese words on the address.