• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Snow and ice accumulating 3-5 inches...reduced miles by 11 cents for Lyft lease (Me GOOD)

jgiun1

Instead of 65 cents a mile, in Lyft lease, miles are 54 cents.....biggest scam!!!!

I actually turned on lyft just from house just for fun, and no lie, 25 rides came in Back to back to back and wouldn't stop. I littlerly couldn't turn the app off because it wouldn't stop or show me the Lyft home screen or force me offline like normal after 25 declines in a row.

It's like Uber and Lyft would rather not give rides than actually surge correctly for drivers.

Ohh well, not making pennies on the dollar.... I'm warm and not calling insurance company for collision.
Post automatically merged:

Attachments

Last edited:

jgiun1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks nice out there. Stay safe and warm. Not worth their head games.

The first fifteen rides were 25%~75%....I went to pax app and they both are charging $40-50 dollars upfront pricing for a 5 mile trip to town.....lol.....I was getting 6 dollars from Uber and acceptance threats unsurged from Lyft.

Kiss my booty

Attachments

jgiun1

One funny thing I noticed about lease that really makes it a scam....they take 11 cents per mile from rate card. I'm averaging 8 miles per trip....if you times that at 70 rides and times that by 11 cents.....you're not getting any bonus, but basically the 11 cents per mile took away... Lol

So basically it's a 65 dollar bonus for 70 rides....they took 62 dollars from my rate card.

I emailed them....I'll post the response

Attachments

cumonohito

Wow, they are really trying to get you to take those long distance pick ups, for what, a 3-5 minute ride to the train station!!! Nope, not worth it. Used to be that when it snowed you could make some good coin in a short time, but at base rate, not worth it for me to get out. Good luck and stay warm.

Smoke

Here in Minnesota, it is a literal blizzard. Anything surging or purging, should be the entire state of Minnesota. Schools and businesses are closed, DOT warnings to stay off roads, MSP has lanes closed and possibly closing all flights and yet.................base rate for Lyft and Uber. Today is the official day I quit both.

Do NOT be a part of this obvious pyramid scam folks. All you are doing is funding their IPO dreams and driver less cab scam and risking your entire future, life and financial well being for @@@@in peanuts.

jgiun1

Here in Minnesota, it is a literal blizzard. Anything surging or purging, should be the entire state of Minnesota. Schools and businesses are closed, DOT warnings to stay off roads, MSP has lanes closed and possibly closing all flights and yet.................base rate for Lyft and Uber. Today is the official day I quit both.

Do NOT be a part of this obvious pyramid scam folks. All you are doing is funding their IPO dreams and driver less cab scam and risking your entire future, life and financial well being for @@@@in peanuts.

I know man....they are for sure stranding pax but yet still charging upfront fares that are X4 the rate....they can go to hell

Fozzie

Whatever you guys do, DOCUMENT EVERYTHING. Get proof of their shenanigans. Document the local road conditions, the current rates and the lack of any incentive. It costs nothing, but is potential ammunition in an upcoming war between drivers and the rideshare companies. The last thing either company wants, heading into their IPO, is bad publicity. Make sure to stock up on it.

jgiun1

as of tuesday. in phillyi get that new surge lyft crap $2500 duct..i will do uber only
Are they going to the flat money blocks???
Post automatically merged:

Whatever you guys do, DOCUMENT EVERYTHING. Get proof of their shenanigans. Document the local road conditions, the current rates and the lack of any incentive. It costs nothing, but is potential ammunition in an upcoming war between drivers and the rideshare companies. The last thing either company wants, heading into their IPO, is bad publicity. Make sure to stock up on it.
I will love to show the crap on Lyft lease bonus of 65 dollars/70 rides that equals the 11 cent deduction per mile on rate card here....lol....it's actually funny

They never responded to my email asking how can you obtain a bonus for seventy rides when you deduct the same amount off with mileage for seventy rides....crickets on my email

Last edited:

jgiun1

I was prime ..now flat
Holy crap..,send a pic of what it looks like....not here yet, but I'm sure it's coming.

I have to see lyfts attempt to copy Uber yet again...notice they spend money and actually fix the ugly driver main map with bright white screen driving at night.

Last edited:

PaxiCab

Holy crap..,send a pic of what it looks like....not here yet, but I'm sure it's coming.

I have to see lyfts attempt to copy Uber yet again...notice they spend money and actually fix the ugly driver main map with bright white screen driving at night.
Its called Lyft personal power zone, and it’s the same thing as flat surge from Uber..

* slams palm in face