Snooooooozeday

Ihateyou

Went out expecting there to be something. After all, it was sprinkling a little this AM.

Sat at the Bruegger's Bagels in Coolidge Corner eating breakfast... waiting... Pulled up the passenger app and realized why I had not gotten a ping in 15 minutes: there were 3 cars on Longwood, 3 cars on Harvard, and 2 more on Beacon. Literally ants on ants.

ROTA

Went out expecting there to be something. After all, it was sprinkling a little this AM.

Sat at the Bruegger's Bagels in Coolidge Corner eating breakfast... waiting... Pulled up the passenger app and realized why I had not gotten a ping in 15 minutes: there were 3 cars on Longwood, 3 cars on Harvard, and 2 more on Beacon. Literally ants on ants.
Damn... i tought it was insane busy, as i can see on my lyft app its all dark pink
I came from Puerto Rico yesterday but was too tired to wakeup early today and get the morning shift...
Was thinking about leave now but if is really dead i will take today off to oeganize my place :/

Ihateyou

Damn... i tought it was insane busy, as i can see on my lyft app its all dark pink
I came from Puerto Rico yesterday but was too tired to wakeup early today and get the morning shift...
Was thinking about leave now but if is really dead i will take today off to oeganize my place :/

I was in a 1.6-1.7x Boost zone, which is clearly something other drivers thought too.

Not busy at all. Enjoy organizing.

john1975

It was surging on lyft all morning. Caught two 100% rides.

Attachments

• IMG_1468.PNG
    IMG_1468.PNG
    41.8 KB · Views: 78

CharlesG

I started early, got a 2.3 then got stuck in traffic in charleston. Called it a morning. Surge was on n off by the time I got to the city. So I called it a morning.

Cayden

It was surging on lyft all morning. Caught two 100% rides.

I started the morning sitting in lyft's dark red, for 10 minutes and got 0 pin. then I said f*ck lyft and turned on uber which did not surge but had 1.6 boost, got a pin right away. took it, better than nothing.
lyft hates me and always lures me with reds but no pins.

Prime87

It was a good Tuesday for me lucked out and wound up at $291 for the day ($146 on Uber and $145 on Lyft) in 9 hours not s bad day at all
I want to know how you did it lol yesterday was one of the worst days I've had in a long time