The waiting area cafe has been selling stale dim sims which cause excessive gas. An incident occurred today in the taxi ranks when the combined flatulence of several dozen bored cabbies was accidentally ignited when one of them lit a cigarette.
Fortunately nobody was seriously injured, however about 20 guys had their beards burnt off, hence the smoke.
On a side note, witnesses claim that there was a fireball about 5 metres high - and it was blue.
The waiting area still smells of burnt hair and partially digested chicken/onion mince.
It’s probably just from the friction of all those Camrys and Captivas rubbing together at the nest mixed with a heady blend of Punjabi and North African testosterone. Some find it strangely intoxicating and spend hours in that hazy state.