SMH.....

Kevin Melendez

IMG_0264.PNG
What's wrong with this picture

Markeezee

When forum members say that some drivers here need to stop giving water, mints, and "foot massages", it's normally a figure of speech and hyperbole to express the need to stop catering to pax...never thought I'd see a snapchat pic of a driver actually going as far in doing so. Probably only encourage pax even more--"hey you should give me a foot massage, my other Uber/Lyft driver does it for his passengers"...geezus...

UberLaLa

When forum members say that some drivers here need to stop giving water, mints, and "foot massages", it's normally a figure of speech and hyperbole to express the need to stop catering to pax...never thought I'd see a snapchat pic of a driver actually going as far in doing so. Probably only encourage pax even more--"hey you should give me a foot massage, my other Uber/Lyft driver does it for his passengers"...geezus...

While sitting in line at the Taco Bell :rolleyes::confused::mad:

MissEeee

Sooooo too bad they didn't stage this picture in the take out lane at Taco Bell and put an sweating icy bottle of Evian in her hand. :biggrin:

Spuntino

This is really all of our faults. We talked about giving foot massages for 5 stars so much in a joking manner that some ass hat lurking this forum actually thought we were serious.