Smell

Buholo

Took the night of to spend with friends from out of town. Got a uber driver showed up got in the car smelled of pot and cigs. Come on ppl keep your car clean and smelling nice. Gave the guy a $5.00 tip and sent him on his way but only gave 1 star because of the smell..

R

RidingInLostWages

fwck the mods here

Last edited by a moderator:

Tool727

Took the night of to spend with friends from out of town. Got a uber driver showed up got in the car smelled of pot and cigs. Come on ppl keep your car clean and smelling nice. Gave the guy a $5.00 tip and sent him on his way but only gave 1 star because of the smell..
I'm giving you 1 star for your posting because you write like a cretin.

DEEJER77

I think riders should be required to leave a comment that is attached to the rating that they give so that the driver can learn why you got the rating he did. Whether it be a one-star or a five-star rating.

Buholo

I think riders should be required to leave a comment that is attached to the rating that they give so that the driver can learn why you got the rating he did. Whether it be a one-star or a five-star rating.
That would be a start...

bsliv

You'll find comments like, "traffic was too congested," "fee was too high," "outside temperature was too hot," etc.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Riders could learn why drivers rate them.

DEEJER77

You'll find comments like, "traffic was too congested," "fee was too high," "outside temperature was too hot," etc.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Riders could learn why drivers rate them.
Yeah but after hearing the way some of the drivers in this forum talk about their passengers as if they were dirt you have to admit some of those comments about the riders would be slightly Askew as well.
I have passengers all the time who are unaware that they are even given a rating by the drivers.

Udrivevegas

Yeah but after hearing the way some of the drivers in this forum talk about their passengers as if they were dirt you have to admit some of those comments about the riders would be slightly Askew as well.
I have passengers all the time who are unaware that they are even given a rating by the drivers.
Picked up a 4.6 the other day. Perfectly nice lady, and I wouldn't have said anything about her rating, but she commented on how high mine was (4.94), and couldn't figure out why hers was so low. I explained how some drivers rate pax, and she seemed pretty mortified. She gave me a $5 cash tip and 5 stars, and I gave her 5 stars as well. I think the drivers that play the ratings game for tips do an actual disservice to themselves, as well as to the pax.

uberxone vegas

I used uber to pick up my car from body shop place. The driver was very nice but his car was dirty inside and outside and I even saw a dirty towel on the back seat. I give him 1 star. No tip .I reported him to uber. Uber gave me $5 bucks in the free ride and thanked me.