Smell of weed

brokeguy1986

not sure how many people had this experience, but sometimes you will get a pax who keeps using weed even if you stop him in the car offcourse it won't be a joint it will be some bong and they will sit behind you so you can't see them but u can still hear it and the smell stays in the car FOREVER

I have tried to mention this to uber before too but they keep asking for pictures (HOW DO YOU PUT A SMELL IN A PICTURE?)

What can we do about this? cause i want the rider to pay for car cleaning if he is going to hide and smoke something even if i ask him to stop

Thanks

UberZF

Your only real option is a dashcam, and hope you got them on tape.. .
I've reported them 3x, all on dash cam.

On one occasion, I pulled up next to a cop, who promptly proceeded to remove my pax :smiles:
In that case, it was much more than Pot though.

brokeguy1986

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your only real option is a dashcam, and hope you got them on tape.. .
I've reported them 3x, all on dash cam.

On one occasion, I pulled up next to a cop, who promptly proceeded to remove my pax :smiles:
In that case, it was much more than Pot though.
True but i don't care for the smell of weed, i rather have a paying customer than go through that much hassle.

BUT my problem is with Uber, they should compensate for the time and money to clean the car, and I was only saying $10, not like a lot of money.
Uber should have the pax pay for this, so in the future even if they try to do this in someone's else car they know it's not right....

Harry70

True but i don't care for the smell of weed, i rather have a paying customer than go through that much hassle.

BUT my problem is with Uber, they should compensate for the time and money to clean the car, and I was only saying $10, not like a lot of money.
Uber should have the pax pay for this, so in the future even if they try to do this in someone's else car they know it's not right....
They thing u asking money for your weed

Last edited:

brokeguy1986

Excuse me guyz ?

I think you are missing the point, I have no concerns with good/bad or weed and i am no way here to enforce anything

My POINT: if pax are going to smoke week in the cause damage by car in return with smell and i have to clean it, Uber should compensate me by charging the pax thats all

brokeguy1986

WOW this is first, So i just got a call from Uber regarding this incident "smoking weed"

So had a good talk with the guy and he explained everything and completely agreed (unlike some members here) this shouldn't be allowed is someone else car

Although at the end of the day, can't really be done much in order to charge the guy but the customer was contacted as well regarding the incident; this is the first time uber ever reached out to me especially on a phone call and im glad they did :smiles: