Smart Pool Passenger...

WMUber

I have had one smart Pool rider. He purposely pick +1 even though we was a single rider. He knew it would lower the odds of the third pick-up and guarantee him nobody sat in the middle seat.

How does this group feel about this. This may catch on with Passengers. (It's like buying two coach seats on a flight instead of one more expensive Business Class or First Class seat.)

Should we change it to 1 Rider and hope he suffers, or compliment him on his ingenuity. Remember, he pays more for the +1, but we do not get paid more...

LASAC_BER

I have had one smart Pool rider. He purposely pick +1 even though we was a single rider. He knew it would lower the odds of the third pick-up and guarantee him nobody sat in the middle seat.

How does this group feel about this. This may catch on with Passengers. (It's like buying two coach seats on a flight instead of one more expensive Business Class or First Class seat.)

Should we change it to 1 Rider and hope he suffers, or compliment him on his ingenuity. Remember, he pays more for the +1, but we do not get paid more...
Why not change it to 1 pax? I don't see any downside to that, other than annoying the pax and maybe encouraging them to choose X next time if they want a solo ride.

Dontmakemepullauonyou

1 star him. No cheating the full uberStool experience.

uberxreallysux

Simply. Refused the ride. If you are not getting pay for +1 then why would you bother doing the ride.

WMUber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
of course change to 1 rider and 1 star cuz pax #1 loser
I wouldn't call the passenger a looser. The guy realized for $1.00 more he got more legroom. That is the opposite of looser.

That said, you agree we change the rider to 1.

Maybe we should tell the riders, Uber will not let us do that. If they want Pool and are solo, they cannot put +1.

uberxreallysux

I wouldn't call the passenger a looser. The guy realized for $1.00 more he got more legroom. That is the opposite of looser.

Maybe we should tell the riders, Uber will not let us do that. If they want Pool and are solo, they cannot put +1.
Sure but you as the driver are the looser because you are not getting pay for it

second2noone

he's a loser for being a cheap a$$ and trying to cheat the system then thinking he is so smart.

i dont' think he is that smart. he just wanted to ride solo for the price of deadpool. loser.

UberPrius11

I personally change it to just the passenger in the hopes that I get more rides in that pool. For me it's only worth it to do pool in the core and with multiple drop offs plus it irritates the passengers so I can start the Uber X over pool conversation :confused: