Inshur

Worklife

These past three days have been the slowest for me this year thus far! I know it's a Jewish holiday today and tomorrow but why is it so slow? Is anybody having this problem and if yes does anybody know what is going on? Yesterday I made $47 in 6 hours also today I have been in Newark airport estimating exactly 5 hours and have not yet received a trip. I am leaving now because I can't take it!!!

Sisqou

These past three days have been the slowest for me this year thus far! I know it's a Jewish holiday today and tomorrow but why is it so slow? Is anybody having this problem and if yes does anybody know what is going on? Yesterday I made $47 in 6 hours also today I have been in Newark airport estimating exactly 5 hours and have not yet received a trip. I am leaving now because I can't take it!!!
Same thing. It's really the slowest week of the year if you don;t drive a limo or SUV to sign with some of the bases this week. And on top of that -THE TRAFFIC!!!

EcoboostMKS

Are you guys for real? Blaming it being slow because of jewish holidays? Seriously? Do the streets in city look dead to you guys? It's business as usual. It's dead for you guys because there's 50 cars on every block waiting for a $5 ride. The city is infested with app company drivers.

Business doesn't slow down. It's fairly consistent all year long for this business outside of August when everyone on vacation before school starts. People are still working and traveling like they always do. There's just a giant cesspool of app drivers to compete with and it's growing every day.

Wardell Curry

Are you guys for real? Blaming it being slow because of jewish holidays? Seriously? Do the streets in city look dead to you guys? It's business as usual. It's dead for you guys because there's 50 cars on every block waiting for a $5 ride. The city is infested with app company drivers.

Business doesn't slow down. It's fairly consistent all year long for this business outside of August when everyone on vacation before school starts. People are still working and traveling like they always do. There's just a giant cesspool of app drivers to compete with and it's growing every day.
But Uber said demand was spiking in fall. Probably forgot to mention supply is spiking too. SMH.

Worklife

Well if you speak to most of the drivers out here and you look anywhere, business wise Jewish holidays affects many businesses, including this one. That my friend has been spoken about and experienced from here in the United States to Europe. Ask before you take it to this point. Everyday even with this app infested system and over saturated market I and many drivers out there are able to make a living plus I have been doing this for many years in app based systems and in cash

Lenny_yellow_cab

Exactly!

I make the same amount consistently throughout the year, but then again I don't soely rely on apps.

The oversaturation is real out there.

Jga8035

This week its been good for me so far but idk today since i take off cuz i know theres no school y lot of people dont work

Huseyn026

this week before today was not bad , was traffic cause UN idiots meet each other . but on average it was not bad , 35 hours 820 $ . and today i started at 8 am , now in JFK lot - 125 $ - i need 75 more , and can go to home

RoadDemon13

this week before today was not bad , was traffic cause UN idiots meet each other . but on average it was not bad , 35 hours 820 $ . and today i started at 8 am , now in JFK lot - 125 $ - i need 75 more , and can go to home

Shit I'm at 27 hours for $800 going out overnight till tomorrow morning for that cheeeese

Inshur New York