Slow

Nice bit of PT.

Screenshot_20170926-110122.png

ACHUMA

Of course it's slow. No matter where you are in the valley you are surrounded by 6-15 other drivers who are all sitting around with their thumbs in their ass wondering why it's slow.

Both of these companies have over-hired so many drivers onto their basic platforms that it is now a joke. Its now common to see 2-4 cars at almost every intersection when checking the rider apps. More competition = less money. And these clowns seem happy to be earning $8/hr or less while running their car into the ground.

This is how bad the saturation has become...the other night I was checking the rider apps comparing the number of available cars on all the platforms. I chose a random west valley location near Metrocenter mall at 35th Ave & Peoria. It was around 10pm.

At just that general area at 35th & Peoria there were four Lyft cars and several Uber cars. That is absurd for a Monday night in the west valley. There is no need for that many drivers to be available because most of them will sit around and get no rides. This is now becoming a common site when looking at the rider apps. UberX & basic Lyft have become almost worthless platforms to earn good money on. Friday and Saturday are the only days worth driving and lately even they havent been that great.

YourPrivateDriver

Of course it's slow. No matter where you are in the valley you are surrounded by 6-15 other drivers who are all sitting around with their thumbs in their ass wondering why it's slow.

Both of these companies have over-hired so many drivers onto their basic platforms that it is now a joke. Its now common to see 2-4 cars at almost every intersection when checking the rider apps. More competition = less money. And these clowns seem happy to be earning $8/hr or less while running their car into the ground.

This is how bad the saturation has become...the other night I was checking the rider apps comparing the number of available cars on all the platforms. I chose a random west valley location near Metrocenter mall at 35th Ave & Peoria. It was around 10pm.

At just that general area at 35th & Peoria there were four Lyft cars and several Uber cars. That is absurd for a Monday night in the west valley. There is no need for that many drivers to be available because most of them will sit around and get no rides. This is now becoming a common site when looking at the rider apps. UberX & basic Lyft have become almost worthless platforms to earn good money on. Friday and Saturday are the only days worth driving and lately even they havent been that great.
Thats why you need to work for more than 1 or 2 on demand apps. I can run 4 apps at once and I just added amazon flex. Did a 5 hour shift for 90 dollars, wasn't too bad.

ACHUMA

Thats why you need to work for more than 1 or 2 on demand apps. I can run 4 apps at once and I just added amazon flex. Did a 5 hour shift for 90 dollars, wasn't too bad.

Well ya obviously that helps but those other on-demand gigs dont pay a whole lot either. I get it, every bit helps. But as far as rideshare goes, it seems the only way to make decent money is by having a car that runs on Select, Premium, XL, & Plus.

Basic Lyft and UberX are only getting worse, imo.

scottsdalesavage

I pulled up to one north scottsdale hotel and there was 7 Ubers all circling around the resort. Usually its the same guys everyday.

Its probafly jdmontos crew

Don't you guys check the riders app to see how many in that area?

hijinxu

I pulled up to one north scottsdale hotel and there was 7 Ubers all circling around the resort. Usually its the same guys everyday.

Its probafly jdmontos crew

Don't you guys check the riders app to see how many in that area?
Jdmontos crew is a shitty name. We better come up with something.

And yeah, we check the app. That's Uber noob training 101.

Irunuber

The other 5 cars aren't luxury but they sure pay my bills. My 6 man team is making me a grip

Would you guys bang that girl? I've been at the airport for 3 hours, and I'm still 10th in Select Q. Which means I won't get a ride out tonight. Im dilerious

Irunuber

No one is taking any Select rides anymore. 17 of them have left in the last 3 hours. But none in past 35 min

Down to 9. Someone must have does or killed themselves from the boredom. Even with access to all of my home tv channels and the on demand movies I still feel like sprinting onto the runway and attempting to be hit by a plane to realeve the boredom

Irunuber

The airport actually surges more often Tuesday night than any other time of the week...it doesn't appear to be happening this week though. Should have done the WWE bull or the Dbacks. F am