Slow

Inshur

theitalian

In the last year the post with title slow is the king. It's should be better if they put in head New York City - is slow!!!...I don't want kill your hope but it's getting worse.

Sisqou

You have to buy new Cadillac escalade to earn more
I took an uber poop from JFK on my way back from vacation. An uzbeki young guy come with brain new Escalade on 450 miles. He said he bought it for $80,000 and he was so happy with it. I asked him how can somebody invest $80,000 in this dying bussines. He responded that the business is great and he make about $500 a day for 12-14 hrs shift. Then I told him that I am uber driver as well and he became a different guy :biggrin:

Oh-Lord

I took an uber poop from JFK on my way back from vacation. An uzbeki young guy come with brain new Escalade on 450 miles. He said he bought it for $80,000 and he was so happy with it. I asked him how can somebody invest $80,000 in this dying bussines. He responded that the business is great and he make about $500 a day for 12-14 hrs shift. Then I told him that I am uber driver as well and he became a different guy :biggrin:
And you feel no shame taking an uberpoop?? If you can afford a vacation you sure as hell should be able to afford a regular cab or at a minimum x.

Analyst83

431 tuesday 11 hrs home to home,
23 tolls ,21 gas

409 wednesday
11:30 hrs home to home
17 toll 21 gas
all uber x
10% pool
no lines at all..
Never chased surge/prime
always had ride ready within seconds
uber rating 4.81,lyft 4.77
your luck may vary
good luck!

SpeedracerX

IMG_5580.JPG
Here's to all the delusional Fuber mice saying that Yellow is dying !
This is my shift for tonite
Got to JFK Lot around 3:15...
Just look at the # of TRIPS !!

Yellow is never going to go away !

Analyst83

View attachment 157971
Here's to all the delusional Fuber mice saying that Yellow is dying !
This is my shift for tonite
Got to JFK Lot around 3:15...
Just look at the # of TRIPS !!

Yellow is never going to go away !
yeah if you rent yellow.your take home is between 200 to 250.after gas and tip outs and we all know it was NY fashion week..was is not you be counting 120-130..

SpeedracerX

yeah if you rent yellow.your take home is between 200 to 250.after gas and tip outs and we all know it was NY fashion week..was is not you be counting 120-130..

Lmao ...it wasn't busy cause of Fashion Week you delusional blind mice ...
My God...You Fuber noobs are so hurting ...
My weekly lease is $600/7 Days : $85/Daily
I drive a hybrid which is $20gas daily

Ohh and I forgot to mention my Ca$$h Tip$$
...Lolz

Yellows run NYC !
Street Hails will never go away in NYC !
Keep doing $5Poop jobs to cheap hipsters and hood rats while hoping to collect Stars...

Inshur New York