Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Slow week

547 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  FLKeys 
#1 ·
This past week was a real slow one. I logged 78h 5m online for the week and received a whopping 19 pings.

I went from 10:37 PM Saturday night until 6:51 PM Sunday evening without receiving a ping. Over 20 hours with out a ping on a weekend.

Wednesday 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM and Thursday 4:00 PM to Midnight I was online and never received a single ping either day.

#3 ·
Most of my time online right now is spent at home working on remodeling my house. The occasional ping I get is a nice break from working on the house. Plus I have a day job that is 45-50 hours a week.

I still find time to go fishing and target shooting, my two hobbies I enjoy the most. I just like to stay busy.

When you live in a slow market you go online as much as you can and make it work.

I use money from Uber to fill the gas tank on the boat, help pay for my remodeling, and help fund my retirement.

Reactions: Jst1dreamr
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.