Slow week

NHDriver

School is back in, school sports after school, getting darker earlier and right now crappy weather. Once everyone settles back in to their new back to school schedules it will get back to normal. Plus everyone is burnt out from partying all weekend.

E30addixt

Slow? I hate driving after work but I thought tonight might be lucrative. Yay rain!

Screenshot_20170906-235631.png

B - uberlyftdriver

Maybe I'm missing something but how is $625 good for 32 hours of driving.....we're not even counting gas, wear and tear or tax you'll have to pay on that?

oh yeah, don't forget

preparation h, mental anguish, massages, 3 days of your phone bill, car washes, insurance, tax preparation fees, debit card processing fees, fast food on the road, bottled water, mints, quarters for the vacuum, possible red light ticket, tip the massport guy so he won't slam your trunk, pillows and a blanket when its nap time fee, spinal fusion surgery, heart surgery, deep vein thrombosis, and a possible lobotomy

E30addixt

oh yeah, don't forget

preparation h, mental anguish, massages, 3 days of your phone bill, car washes, insurance, tax preparation fees, debit card processing fees, fast food on the road, bottled water, mints, quarters for the vacuum, possible red light ticket, tip the massport guy so he won't slam your trunk, pillows and a blanket when its nap time fee, spinal fusion surgery, heart surgery, deep vein thrombosis, and a possible lobotomy

Possible lobotomy? I thought one was required to get your DPU certificate now. At least that's how the newbies seem to drive lately.