• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Slow Time

Uguy22

I started to drive at 4;00 pm and by 5:00 pm I made $10.50. It is so slow that I called it a day. Vacations.....

WestBurbsMac

I did 5 on 2 pools this afternoon, and went back out tonight. Just sat in the parking lot across the street at the strip mall. Nothing for an hour & 40 minutes. Tuesday's suck, but at least this was on Uber's dime. Thanks for the guarantee money, I appreciate it.

bossr

I did 5 on 2 pools this afternoon, and went back out tonight. Just sat in the parking lot across the street at the strip mall. Nothing for an hour & 40 minutes. Tuesday's suck, but at least this was on Uber's dime. Thanks for the guarantee money, I appreciate it.
Yea, I'm starting to wonder how much its worth kickin rocks in an empty parking lot. . .

Wil_Iam_Fuber'd

How do you get paid guarantees without meeting the rides/hour requirement?

Wil_Iam_Fuber'd

They pay you to sit around in the suburbs and not drive? Interesting. That was never an option back in the day.

What was your total gross fare for the 5 rides?

Uguy22

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lucky You, I am on the Boost and 0x1,5=0 ):