Slow season Nashville

Jtc0304

I guess this is the slow season in Nashville? I’m making about 30% of what i was making about 3 weeks ago. 😞

billm

Well, I haven't driven in a few weeks now (was out of town for 2 weeks for my day job, and have family in this weekend) but the one weekend I did drive, beginning of November it did slow down a lot. Went from $200 a day to barely $120 both Saturday and Sunday, and that was with BNA - Murfreesboro trips each day. I don't recall it being particularly slow other years in November. I put that weekend down to no Titans game in town, no Vanderbilt game in town, and I don't think the Preds were in town that weekend either.

Usually as we get to the holiday season, more people hit the road trying to make that extra Christmas cash. You can still make money, but it does get a bit harder. Demand does drop a bit as well for a bit.

RideshareSteveB

I guess this is the slow season in Nashville? I’m making about 30% of what i was making about 3 weeks ago. 😞
Yep, the last two months are slower due the holidays. Most people in Nashville are originally from elsewhere and go home for the holidays. Varies even more depending on what days and times you drive.