slow night

Superduber

Waaaay too many drivers!! I haven't driven all week. Figured i would try tonight, start with beaches jazz festival that ends at 11pm. Sat in the middle of a good but brief surge, not a single ping. Watched it completely dissipate, then i get a close poo ping. Sorry i only take close and surged poo. Then got a select ping that was quickly cancelled by pax, so then started driving home, and didn't get another single ping. If uber has already cut off older vehicles, there are still too many drivers out there.

ap1342

Uber loses nothing when there are many drivers right? Because for them it's the same commission whether they were earned off 10 drivers or 50.

They don't give a damn about us

UberZF

5:14 h online,
$292
11 trips...

And I felt it was a SLOW night...

$ wise, I did better than any night on /hr, but I spent nearly 2h of my time "Tripless"

uberpoolfool

What was your über x ratio with XL and select if you don't mind me asking
That is a key things. 292 for 5 hours on uberx, I'll take that anytime, I drive a Nissan Sentra. Different story for other uber platforms.
Also, if driving a van or suv for uber x, gras costs could also be higher so UberZF needs to elaborate

Myxx

That is a key things. 292 for 5 hours on uberx, I'll take that anytime, I drive a Nissan Sentra. Different story for other uber platforms.
Also, if driving a van or suv for uber x, gras costs could also be higher so UberZF needs to elaborate
Dude; it only costs about an extra 4-5 bucks in fuel to run a van for 100km so the extra fuel cost is irrelevant considering the income potential.