Slow and Slow and Slow!

Hunter420

It's so slow! I can't even make my bills on time. I don't even understand why they took surges off most the time.You get this car to drive, then its, 80% less in profit from 3 months ago. Because they have 25 billion drivers now.

hangtyte

If you're in hollywood, downtown, k-town, santa monica or any of the major roads, you won't get pings... Go drive on the roads less travelled and find pings there. Or go to the west side along the beach front. I was getting stacked pings earlier today there.

hy1368

e
If you're in hollywood, downtown, k-town, santa monica or any of the major roads, you won't get pings... Go drive on the roads less travelled and find pings there. Or go to the west side along the beach front. I was getting stacked pings earlier today there.
exactly,that's what I keep telling people here ,stay away from Hollywood,down town and speially santa monica where there are 4 drivers on each corner.

hangtyte

There's plenty of people that wanna go to those places, so you need to find them. This requires you to stay out of the hot spots and go into the dark to find and bring them out :smiles:

Shotime4

You probably won't be able to get in the queue anyway.....look at this screen shot from last night....
Screenshot_2016-07-10-00-11-17.png
at 12:11am the queue was full....whyyyyyy??lol

Optimus Uber

You probably won't be able to get in the queue anyway.....look at this screen shot from last night.... View attachment 48280 at 12:11am the queue was full....whyyyyyy??lol
there's 4 times a week the demand is off the charts. Well, now 3 times since avocado likes to share publicly.

But the que is pretty much always full. So you have to find a spot to sit and wait it out. You're still in line just can't go into the lot.

So find a spot that in the queue that you'll eventually get added too.

You all know once you enter the lot the que resets you and you may not be able to get back in the que once you enter the lot

Shotime4

there's 4 times a week the demand is off the charts. Well, now 3 times since avocado likes to share publicly.

But the que is pretty much always full. So you have to find a spot to sit and wait it out. You're still in line just can't go into the lot.

So find a spot that in the queue that you'll eventually get added too.

You all know once you enter the lot the que resets you and you may not be able to get back in the que once you enter the lot
Hey ajcadoo you might want to delete your post..unless you want more competition

Shotime4

I avoid LAX like the plague due to excessive dead mileage. I always get rides to the OC or IE, and then I have to dead it back home. I will gladly advertise LAX demand to mitigate drivers in the core.
There's never mitigating drivers in the core! Lol