Sloppy drunks

Ford123

Yeap. I know some view them as easy money, but I'd much rather not deal with puke for a cleaning fee. Not worth it to me.

As someone who has received two cleaning fees, I couldn’t agree more. I’d rather work the hours, earn the money, and go home; rather than work some hours, have a smelly mess to clean up (and effectively ruining my night) and get a $150 fee.

E30addixt

As someone who has received two cleaning fees, I couldn’t agree more. I’d rather work the hours, earn the money, and go home; rather than work some hours, have a smelly mess to clean up (and effectively ruining my night) and get a $150 fee.

I do keep some nitrile gloves, anti-bacterial wipes, paper towels and Febreeze handy. If needed I can take pics, clean it up, hose out the mats at a car wash and be back on the road fairly quick. Rather not deal with all that if I don't have to though.

Liberty89

Last night seemed to have more sloppy drunks than usual. Several issues with pins and directions to the car etc....

Those med line bags sure come in handy too! Watch the guy in the middle.

Haha I love how you go "put it in the bag!". I'd do the same. And the girl up front, I think she had the hots for you lol.

E30addixt

Haha I love how you go "put it in the bag!". I'd do the same. And the girl up front, I think she had the hots for you lol.

That girl almost got her fingers broken.

I was already pissed because they @@@@ed up the pin drop and that area can be a @@@@@. At least that turned out pretty well.

First thing she did was crank the heat because she was cold. So I turned it back and shut off the a/c. Then she got hot and put the a/c on and of course she tried to commandeer the radio. I asked her what she was trying to accomplish as she was stabbing all over my screen. I almost told her if she touches one more thing I was gonna snap her fingers. Instead I swallowed it and took their money. A 1.6 to Malden was too good for my greedy ass to pass up. That was before I knew the dude was gonna hurl, they got bounced out of the bar and their "friend" was carried out and told to go to the hospital. Some rides are just cursed.
Screenshot_20170924-155124.jpg

Why do the pukers always sit in the middle?

Truth!

Last edited:

Liberty89

That girl almost got her fingers broken.

I was already pissed because they &%[email protected]!*ed up the pin drop and that area can be a *****. At least that turned out pretty well.

First thing she did was crank the heat because she was cold. So I turned it back and shut off the a/c. Then she got hot and put the a/c on and of course she tried to commandeer the radio. I asked her what she was trying to accomplish as she was stabbing all over my screen. I almost told her if she touches one more thing I was gonna snap her fingers. Instead I swallowed it and took their money. A 1.6 to Malden was too good for my greedy ass to pass up. That was before I knew the dude was gonna hurl, they got bounced out of the bar and their "friend" was carried out and told to go to the hospital. Some rides are just cursed.
View attachment 161213

Truth!
Lol!! Well I'm glad to hear the ride ended safely. I hate when people start making changes in my car and demands, "excuse me, could your please turn on the A/C" yep, I can do that. "Could you please turn it down" ... "oh turn it back up please,".... "ok, please turn it off".... make up your mind!!!

ROTA

Last night seemed to have more sloppy drunks than usual. Several issues with pins and directions to the car etc....

Those med line bags sure come in handy too! Watch the guy in the middle.

sht man... it never happened to me and yesterday the guy almost did and i manage to park my car on storrow drive so he could do it outside, almost got into acident
Yesterday was the pook day
You are smart to have those bags i cant handle this situation i think i will lose my right to drive rideshare easly

E30addixt

Lol!! Well I'm glad to hear the ride ended safely. I hate when people start making changes in my car and demands, "excuse me, could your please turn on the A/C" yep, I can do that. "Could you please turn it down" ... "oh turn it back up please,".... "ok, please turn it off".... make up your mind!!!

They usually don't get to me much but every once in a while the pot boils over and I've had enough.