"sloppy 2nds"LAX-Irvine Select pax after TownCar knocked.out by [email protected]/Lkwd...anyone we know?

Adieu

Odd story, but hey, paid my commute back to OC

Driver anyone we know?

Old Towncar, done in surprisingly hard by a Hyundai Elantra or something

RacerX

I took one semester of gibberish in college just for fun so let me see if I can decipher this:

The way I read it was that a Towncar was taking a Pax from LAX 2 Irvine and was hit by a hyundai on freeway. The Pax had to get out and order another uber select ride which ended up being the gibberish speaking OP who finished taking Pax home to Irvine.

Adieu

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I took one semester of gibberish in college just for fun so let me see if I can decipher this:

The way I read it was that a Towncar was taking a Pax from LAX 2 Irvine and was hit by a hyundai on freeway. The Pax had to get out and order another uber select ride which ended up being the gibberish speaking OP who finished taking Pax home to Irvine.
....and now cryptically wonders in riddles if that Town Car is somebody on here?

Adieu

It's only been several months, and I'm already turning into a Bison???

UberLaLa

Towncar nor Elantra me not or could be if something done it either way "sloppy" or not.

I caught that semester :cool:

Last edited:

Adieu

Not many select in that area in the middle of the night. It was probably 30 minute Lyft ping anyways.
Nope was just going about doing my thing in LB with Select-only always on mode in background

And this was like 10pm

Adieu

Geez.... The TOWNCAR caught an elantra on the freeway @ 405S and Lakewood

I was chilling in Long Beach having supper