Slides for In-Flight Infotainment - what's yours??

elronaldo

I have not found an Uber/Lyft ad network that pays worth a damn (Vugo does not pay at all: ran their app for 3 months and not one red cent) so I'm running Tripcam on the $80 tablet I have hung in the back as 'in flight' entertainment until a good ad network rolls around that pays.

For months now I've been running it raw out of the box, but there is a menu in the app where they let you upload your own content...

Here are the three slides I just put in today. What slides would you put in?? Let's see 'em - some of you I know are pretty good at putting words on top of pix...

1s.jpg
2.png
3.png

UberLaLa

I'd say, don't make it personal. Besides, passengers have those stats on the driver in their App now. If you're going to educate - EDUCATE:
  • Drivers DO NOT know where you are going before Starting Trip
  • Drivers DO NOT receive your picture - so we DO NOT know what you look like before pick-up
  • Drivers are NOT clairvoyant - If your pin drop is wrong, you need to correct it
  • Drivers use their own personal cars, pay for fuel and repairs on such
  • Drive-thrus are not on the menu, unfortunately
  • Most Drivers earn around minimum wage
  • Thus Tips help with both expenses and raising their low pay
That'll do for now...

Oh, oh...good one:
  • I look forward to giving you your 5 Star Rating...IF YOU BEHAVE :wink:

Woon

LOL
I'd say, don't make it personal. Besides, passengers have those stats on the driver in their App now. If you're going to educate - EDUCATE:
  • Drivers DO NOT know where you are going before Starting Trip
  • Drivers DO NOT receive your picture - so we DO NOT know what you look like before pick-up
  • Drivers are NOT clairvoyant - If your pin drop is wrong, you need to correct it
  • Drivers use their own personal cars, pay for fuel and repairs on such
  • Drive-thrus are not on the menu, unfortunately
  • Most Drivers earn around minimum wage
  • Thus Tips help with both expenses and raising their low pay
That'll do for now...

Oh, oh...good one:
  • I look forward to giving you your 5 Star Rating...IF YOU BEHAVE :wink:

Yellowmamba24

I have not found an Uber/Lyft ad network that pays worth a damn (Vugo does not pay at all: ran their app for 3 months and not one red cent) so I'm running Tripcam on the $80 tablet I have hung in the back as 'in flight' entertainment until a good ad network rolls around that pays.

For months now I've been running it raw out of the box, but there is a menu in the app where they let you upload your own content...

Here are the three slides I just put in today. What slides would you put in?? Let's see 'em - some of you I know are pretty good at putting words on top of pix...

View attachment 162645 View attachment 162646 View attachment 162647

Damn...that is tight...
I don't think I will ever do that but it is niceee...
In flight entertainment...and u provide wifi?
And drinks? Full Bar? Lol
Hopefully, I do not get a rider that u ever took...they will 1 star me for not having anything...lol

Do u have water?
Yes for myself

Do u have IPhone charger?
No...Team Samsung...

Do u have android charger?
Yes...Note 8 charger...

Do u have an Aux cord?
No...

Can I connect my phone to ur Bluetooth?
Yes (blocked bluetooth)
Pax: it's not showing...
Me: hmm that's weird..

Do u have gum?
I am chewing my last one...

Riders: My drivers always have this, that..
Me: Sorry...I have nothing :frown:
Lol

Yellowmamba24

My rating was 4.7 n at worst 4.69...
I used to drive for almost a year on and off on the weekends but with no phone mount...I would jst hold it in my hand or lap like I'm giving rides to my friends lol
Ever since I got me a phone mount my ratings SKY rocketed :smiles:

Woon

I used to drive for almost a year on and off on the weekends but with no phone mount...I would jst hold it in my hand or lap like I'm giving rides to my friends lol
I use $40 Phone mount..
My rating never dropped below 4.87

Bpr2

Yeah and what does that tell you?

SorryBluetoothOnly

View attachment 162645 View attachment 162646 View attachment 162647

Those slides are going to backfire on you. 1 out of 10 passengers might rate you a 5 because of it. 3 out of 10 will make it a point to rate you a 4 or below, specifically because you asked them not to.