Sleeping in one's car

Inshur

Vinceee

How do you all deal with the sweat (gym locker room type) smell after sleeping in one's car overnight? Or is it just me??

I try to drive around for 15-20 minutes or so with the windows down, air blowing through vents and vent air freshener installed, but the musky smell remains.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Uberinian

How do you all deal with the sweat (gym locker room type) smell after sleeping in one's car overnight? Or it just me??

I try to drive around for 15-20 minutes or so with the windows down, air blowing through vents and vent air freshener installed, but the musky smell remains.

Thoughts?
Step one. Take a shower. Step two. Take another shower.... Seriously. Step 3...go rent out a damn home like a normal person would do

Vinceee

Step one. Take a shower. Step two. Take another shower.... Seriously. Step 3...go rent out a damn home like a normal person would do

Shower and proper hygiene is not an issue in this case.

If only renting were so easy in New York City...

JoseA_NY

Dude, get yourself a planet fitness or blink membership and take showers there! $10-15 dollars monthly for free showers! :wink: or you can try renting a room in the Bronx! Maybe from $500-700 monthly

Vinceee

Dude, get yourself a planet fitness or blink membership and take showers there! $10-15 dollars monthly for free showers! :wink: or you can try renting a room in the Bronx! Maybe from $500-700 monthly
Already have a gym membership. As I stated earlier, showering isn't the issue. The musk seems to persist.

Link_upnyc

How do you all deal with the sweat (gym locker room type) smell after sleeping in one's car overnight? Or it just me??

Thoughts?
The best is sleep naked with the windows down. Its helps Big time and make you park under a tree

Great, another troll
Troll game big now on U.P

Thoughts?
Oh wait are you sleeping in someone's else car. If that's the case by a police percent is best you can get a good parking spot and use their shower and bathroom

Wardell Curry

If you are homeless, you should be signing up for gov assistance, not asking questions about ridesharing in this forum. Because for a lot of us, the struggle is real but your situation is extra special. It has gotten that bad? Damn. Good luck bro.

Inshur New York