• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Slamming my door !

Inshur

jaypremium

Ok is it just me or do females slam the door 2x harder then men. Its to the point i cringe right before the door closes with the anticipation that my whole car is gonna be rattled lmfao. I had a girl slam my door so hard in greenpoint that i ended the trip soon as she got in.

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
Yeah, I'm really over it. Every single shift, there are a couple of hulk slammers. The only thing to do is 1 star and select "attitude" and that's it. The app will notify the pax if they get multiple reports. That's my passive aggressive response to it. All these mercedes / audi / bmw TLC plated car's with soft close doors... probably going to enjoy a nice 2k repair when those get busted the parts alone are 300-500 dollars. Labor rate at a dealer... let's not even have a laugh.

Lenny_yellow_cab

Ok is it just me or do females slam the door 2x harder then men. Its to the point i cringe right before the door closes with the anticipation that my whole car is gonna be rattled lmfao. I had a girl slam my door so hard in greenpoint that i ended the trip soon as she got in.
I ask them “Do you not own a fridge?” :rolleyes:

TDR

Open/close after pax you self. Some physical activity between driving. Pax happy, you happy if tip received. It’s part of customer service. Problem solved. If don’t want to get out of car - doors slam!!!

Cjoey

Open/close after pax you self. Some physical activity between driving. Pax happy, you happy if tip received. It’s part of customer service. Problem solved. If don’t want to get out of car - doors slam!!!
Thats reserved for true luxury service. You do that for uber pax then u simply dont respect yourself. Also if the riders are gonna tip you theyll tip regardless of you doing all of that.

Dumdum pool

Do you practice this ? For long shifts so you don’t get blood clot in your legs and also stretch your hamstring.