1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Slamming my door !

Discussion in 'New York City' started by jaypremium, Jul 19, 2018.

1. jaypremium

jaypremium

Ok is it just me or do females slam the door 2x harder then men. Its to the point i cringe right before the door closes with the anticipation that my whole car is gonna be rattled lmfao. I had a girl slam my door so hard in greenpoint that i ended the trip soon as she got in.

Dumdum pool, uberxnyc1 and unitxero like this.
  2. unitxero

unitxero Moderator

Driving:
    UberX
    Yeah, I'm really over it. Every single shift, there are a couple of hulk slammers. The only thing to do is 1 star and select "attitude" and that's it. The app will notify the pax if they get multiple reports. That's my passive aggressive response to it. All these mercedes / audi / bmw TLC plated car's with soft close doors... probably going to enjoy a nice 2k repair when those get busted the parts alone are 300-500 dollars. Labor rate at a dealer... let's not even have a laugh.

Fluid2, alfasimo and Dumdum pool like this.
  3. Lenny_yellow_cab

Lenny_yellow_cab

Driving:
    UberX
    I ask them “Do you not own a fridge?” o_O

uberxnyc1 likes this.
  4. TDR

TDR

Open/close after pax you self. Some physical activity between driving. Pax happy, you happy if tip received. It’s part of customer service. Problem solved. If don’t want to get out of car - doors slam!!!

5. Cjoey

Cjoey

Thats reserved for true luxury service. You do that for uber pax then u simply dont respect yourself. Also if the riders are gonna tip you theyll tip regardless of you doing all of that.

6. Bluefox30

Bluefox30

When I use to drive cabs this girl slam the door so hard it never open again.o_O

1974toyota likes this.
  7. Prince*_*Charmin

Prince*_*Charmin

Driving:
    UberX
    You are 100% correct, White girls love slamming the hell out of my car doors for some reason.

8. Dumdum pool

Dumdum pool

Do you practice this ? For long shifts so you don’t get blood clot in your legs and also stretch your hamstring.

Lenny_yellow_cab likes this.
  9. jaypremium

jaypremium

Thats a fact i swear they are the only ones who do it to my car lmfao.