Slammed doors

Uber Crack

Author
This is a common complaint. I think it has to do with pax not understanding our doors are lighter than the vehicles they're used to maybe 🤔 Still, yes it's annoying. Seems like Indians are the only culture that close the car door using the handle. So nice. Someone prove me wrong.

Cold Fusion

This is a common complaint. I think it has to do with pax not understanding our doors are lighter than the vehicles they're used to maybe 🤔 Still, yes it's annoying. Seems like Indians are the only culture that close the car door using the handle. So nice. Someone prove me wrong.
OP is in Baltimore. He’s got lots more pressing issues.
Like not catching a bullet with his head.

BALTIMORE, Md. (WBFF) – There have been 27 homicides in Baltimore City so far in 2020. This time last year there were 25 homicides.

Last edited:

WindyCityAnt

One of my very worst pet peeves! I hate it!

If they are stepping in and do it... i immediately say OUCH i have an ear infection! So they get the hint upon drop off, to not do it again!
Post automatically merged:

BALTIMORE, Md. (WBFF) – There have been 27 homicides in Baltimore City so far in 2020. This time last year there were 25 homicides.
LOL! I drive Chicago at night only. You kidding me!?

That has nothing to do with slammed doors dude. 😐

Another Uber Driver

Slamming the door results in a deduction of at least one star. If the customer slams the door when he boards, I will usually remark:

"Please take it easy with the door; the car ain't paid for, yet".

If they slam the door again, upon exit, two more stars are deducted. Star deductions are cumulative.

Steven Ambrose

Before driving, I never really thought of it. Now that I drive, I notice it more. When I am a passenger, I always shut the door, using the door handle and insure I don't slam it shut.

Steven Ambrose

Be that as it may, I don't think this discussion is about about the homicide rate in Baltimore and if you don't live there, then why concern yourself with it? Nice thread hijack though. 5 stars.

WindyCityAnt

Been to your “second city” one weekend for a Month
U guys live in a shadow of the greatest city in the world.
5 mins out from “Da Bears” is corn 🌽 fields
View attachment 418940
Milwaukee is our worst suburb to date. 😒

NY, is full of rats and smelly trash everywhere in the streets and alleys.

Second City, is home of basically the whole cast of any SNL performer that ever made any impact for NY casting live.

Old Town (the neighborhood it is located in) is the shit!

Only point in going to NY is the memorial. Thats still on my bucket list. I admit that.

Cut

Luckily, most of my passengers know how to close a door properly. Maybe they were thinking back when they were 3 and had to use all of their strength to get it closed.

Maybe the passenger needs a warning? This video is kind of funny:

Last edited: