Singapore Uber Grab car insurance

TE Dude

Hi i am renting out cars to Uber / Grab drivers and is keen in reducing insurance costs.
For some reasons, car insurance in singapore is skyrocketing

1) i saw this car insurance guide in singapore to reduce car insurance costs. Can I ask if most Grab/Uber drivers, do you guys buy full comprehensive insurance for your car?

2) Also if the rental car agencies provide Extra personal accident insurance to drivers, is it a big bonus? will u guys prefer such an agreement where the rental car agency give this Personal Accident coverage for free?

littlesassy

Hi i am renting out cars to Uber / Grab drivers and is keen in reducing insurance costs.
For some reasons, car insurance in singapore is skyrocketing

1) i saw this car insurance guide in singapore to reduce car insurance costs. Can I ask if most Grab/Uber drivers, do you guys buy full comprehensive insurance for your car?

2) Also if the rental car agencies provide Extra personal accident insurance to drivers, is it a big bonus? will u guys prefer such an agreement where the rental car agency give this Personal Accident coverage for free?
I personally will prefer personal accident to add.
I am worried if my passenger is injured, he/she will sue me.

He will probably sue uber though. uber is richer.

TE Dude

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks.
i was hoping that uber drivers will appreciate the additional of personal accident cover to rental cars