• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Singapore uber driver

sxlend

Hi all,

May i know if drive in singapore each day 8 hours, how much average can earn for a full time?

HotSpark

Hi all,

May i know if drive in singapore each day 8 hours, how much average can earn for a full time?
Nothing is carved in stone xlend. It's a probability game. The trick is to increase your odds by being at the right place at the right time (aka Lady Luck), every day. I suggest you watch this video to work out your sums.

Tutorial link : https://vid.me/QU58

HotSpark

Can. I drive only 10hrs from Mon to Fri part time during peak. Earnings before deducting cost but after Uber fee ranges from 1k to 1.3k weekly.

sxlend

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
in this case, 1k to 1.3k is not deduct the rental fee and the petrol fee?

sxlend

what u mean 50 hours last week, have to top up 200 for gas? so total how much u earned

Wee

what u mean 50 hours last week, have to top up 200 for gas? so total how much u earned
U should also see the post by wheremymoneyuber in thread "TOP PERFORMER..." very candid feedback. Petrol is a running cost. It is just not feasible in Singapore with the one of the highest petrol cost in the world.

sxlend

May i know how does peak hours work? $32/h in fares mean that if the client only ride for sgd 10, the uber will pay 22 for us?

my good advice to u, up to date i have not seen anyone posting uber are profitable, but many lossing money in their petrol or just able to cover the cost.
some say, if lucky u can make $3 per hours driving uber for 60hr of driving..

but if u really keen to join, pls pm me on and use my ref code to join, so i can get $200 , and we share half . it will help me to cover my loss too. thank

most wanted u to join for the $200 ref they be getting.
chat with real driver here and u will know the dark secret .

to be honest u be lucky to even make $3 per hour. from what i hear .

sxlend

then why dont u guys abuse the bug? use another phone to call the your uber to fetch u to nearby. just charge little like sgd5, and earn 32 sgd?