Inshur

Sincere Advice Please.

eric_london

we are in England , you can believe whatever you want , you can adopt any faith you want, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Atheism, WHATEVER,

if you do not like English law, just go to another country, do not be attacking people who have different faith to yours,

I respect anyone with any belief. But I can not stop asking this question to myself, why GOD isn't listening billions of prayers right now asking him to get rid of this virus?
Any explanation?
Post automatically merged:

I am happily inviting Harold Shand to come and dance to see if it brings rain 😁😁😁

uber-employee

I respect anyone with any belief. But I can not stop asking this question to myself, why GOD isn't listening billions of prayers right now asking him to get rid of this virus?
Any explanation?

every religion has a different explanation as to why God allows bad things to happen , or why God creates creatures that do evil ,

Just let everyone believe in whatever they want,

uberak

Any explanation?

I am happily inviting Harold Shand to come and dance to see if it brings rain 😁😁😁

God Will not necessarily just answer your prayers at times of crisis and hardship, you have to build a relationship in the first place.

some have mentioned why is god killing? all the innocent people that have died, clearly humans are already blaming him while all of this started from humans eating things that are hazardous to their health.

Let’s just ignore the conspiracy theories out there that is a man made, but this could have been avoided if particular people stoped eating anything and everything that moves, when history and science tells them eating such animals poses greater risk of infectious diseases.

did they learn anything from the previous pandemics? Hell no, they will just continue eating and we will have another Covid if not worse, and humans will be blaming god for letting so many people die under his watch.

And finally you pray to god at times of happiness and hardships to build a relationship so that he can answer your prayers when in need!

Khanie

Well as we know that matter can be neither created nor destroyed, but just transferred from one form to another, who created god.
What causes matter to change from one form to another? Is it matter? Or something other than matter?

And who created the being that created god ? Ad infinitum.You carry on believing in fairy tales. I'll carry on living in the 21st century. Good luck.
So you must believe that the universe has always existed, ie. infinite regression. Like dominoes falling over one by one, but in this case there was no first domino to fall.

Or maybe you believe that the universe created itself, ie. something at one point didn't exist, but created itself.

Last edited:

Harold Shand

What causes matter to change from one form to another? Is it matter? Or something other than matter?

So you must believe that the universe has always existed, ie. infinite regression. Like dominoes falling over one by one, but in this case there was no first domino to fall.

Or maybe you believe that the universe created itself, ie. something at one point didn't exist, but created itself.
Some imaginary god had nothing to do with it according to one of the sharpest, most intelligent theoretical physicists, and cosmologists that ever lived. The great Professor Stephen Hawking.
I'll trust his opinion over that of some religious bloke.

Initial singularity. The initial singularity is a gravitational singularity predicted by general relativity to have existed before the big bang and thought to have contained all the energy and spacetime of the universe.

Its actually explained quite clearly in the link below.

Best discussion for ages on here!
Im off again now, it will go downhill again with repetitive balderdash like "why are bc drivers on here" have fun and stay safe buddy.

renod babek

Some imaginary god had nothing to do with it according to one of the sharpest, most intelligent theoretical physicists, and cosmologists that ever lived. The great Professor Stephen Hawking.

Initial singularity. The initial singularity is a gravitational singularity predicted by general relativity to have existed before the big bang and thought to have contained all the energy and spacetime of the universe.

Im off again now, it will go downhill again with repetitive balderdash like "why are bc drivers on here" have fun and stay safe buddy.
If you’ve said goodbye to someone before dying and they are a believer what have you said to them?
Just curious.

aliens77

Any explanation?

If there is no evil, there will be no need for paradise and hell, this life is an exam, or do you believe that those who did too much evil will just die and that’s it, it will not be fair at all, everything that been said by anyone who doesn’t believe in GOD isn’t new, it’s been said centuries ago.

aliens77

Maybe they are onto something then 😁
They could be but I would be really sorry for them if they’re not. This discussion has come out just because of lack of respect from one of the forums user, nobody is trying to advertise for their own belief or to force it on to others. We will discover the truth at moment our souls are abandoning our bodies reason I stated further up on the thread, now we removed your veil and your sight is sharp.

Ubend R.S.

They could be but I would be really sorry for them if they’re not. This discussion has come out just because of lack of respect from one of the forums user, nobody is trying to advertise for their own belief or to force it on to others. We will discover the truth at moment our souls are abandoning our bodies reason I stated further up on the thread, now we removed your veil and your sight is sharp.
I didn't mean any disrespect. Just a wrongly placed joke.

aliens77

I didn't mean any disrespect. Just a wrongly placed joke.
I didn’t mean you.

He’s wrong, I will believe in book that for almost 15 centuries now had described the Big Bang
Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder?
That 15 centuries ago confirmed the expansion of the universe
We have built the heaven with might, and We it is Who make the vast extent (thereof).
I believe in a book that the greatest atheist in the world all over history cannot find a mistake in it, and as we live in free country, I’m free to do so.

Last edited:

BroomBroom

The thread starter asked for some information or help and it's funny how certain people kept quiet until the thread starter mentioned Allah. It's always the same few people too.
Coudnt agree more. I had a feeling when I mentioned " Allah " in my post that some idiots will drag it to another level and same happened thats why i ignored all the idiots . But one thing has never changed that HOW MUCH LOVE this countrymen have for " Other religions ".

Khanie

The great Professor Stephen Hawking.
Those questions I posed, and points made were of a philosophical nature.

So, I repeat, did the universe create itself or is it infinite?

Harold Shand

Those questions I posed, and points made were of a philosophical nature.

So, I repeat, did the universe create itself or is it infinite?
I did type a reply but deleted it. On being asked why I was deleting I typed I'm not interested in this forum anymore. Good luck.

Khanie

Well, there's more to it than that. I'll just say that science works based on the unprovable assumption of causality.

Example - water boils at a temperature of 100c and and an atmospheric pressure of 1. The temperature/pressure being here the condition/cause, and the water boiling being the effect observed. Also, the effect always procedes the cause.

Now some would argue that causality only applies in time. Time here being the scientific understanding of the term. If that is the case, science can't explain what happened before the Big Bang, because time (scientific understanding) started at the Big Bang.

Harold Shand

Well, there's more to it than that. I'll just say that science works based on the unprovable assumption of causality.

Example - water boils at a temperature of 100c and and an atmospheric pressure of 1. The temperature/pressure being here the condition/cause, and the water boiling being the effect observed. Also, the effect always procedes the cause.

Now some would argue that causality only applies in time. Time here being the scientific understanding of the term. If that is the case, science can't explain what happened before the Big Bang, because time (scientific term) started at the Big Bang.
I'm still not interested anymore.