Since it appears uber has illegally eliminated surge on pool, how long

UberIsAllFubared

Since it appears uber has illegally eliminated surge on pool rides/requests, how long do you think it will be before they do it on uberX? And will you drive for them when they do?

uber strike

as long as theirs incentives uber can get drivers to accept anything they want.
do 75 trips: yes master
use your car: yes master
you pay the expenses: yes master
no pay to pick up: yes master
drive where i say (core): yes master
pay cuts=more money in your pockets: thank you master
pay cut on pool: yes master
no vaseline: mmmm daddy.

Cctx61

Since it appears uber has illegally eliminated surge on pool rides/requests, how long do you think it will be before they do it on uberX? And will you drive for them when they do?
Seriously, there is a law that says they can't eliminate surges on pool rides?

I think that kind of government control is bad for anyone trying to make money but if it's illegal, report them.

Cctx61

Your post implies that people don't have a choice.

Jbeck

Wow you seem to be good at that. I need some stuff done around my house. Are you for hire?

uber strike

Your post implies that people don't have a choice.
exactly, and here's why. uber cut our rates in La/Oc to $0.90 a mile ZERO base fare. pool is down to $0.85 a mile. uber cut our pay so low that we are left with no choice to drive for the incentives that they dangle over our head. it's the only way to make money with uber.
uber is brilliant because now they have you guys by the balls. they even set a quota in order to even qualify. and if you qualify you are given requirements.

uber strike

Wow you seem to be good at that. I need some stuff done around my house. Are you for hire?
believe me, you cannot afford to hire me. i read your posts you are amongst the sold out drivers that are driving incentives. you are so desperate for money that you cannot stand up for dignity and respect. you gave up being your own boss. uber own you as long as you're driving incentives.
as you are well aware, i am not an uber driver. i am a surge only driver till uber restores the rates. i'm not desperate.
uber loves the high school drop out that cannot get a job.
the drug addict that needs to make money for their next fix.
the single mom that is struggling
the lady on food stamps that will fall for incentives...
those that have no choice but to drive no matter the disrespect.
this desperation is the reason why drivers cannot afford to take a day to strike. believe me uber will keep you down and make sure you stay living pay check to pay check.
furthermore, uber has you driving so much with the set quota you have to fulfill that you don't even have time to clean. what a shame living in a dirty car.

tohunt4me

Seriously, there is a law that says they can't eliminate surges on pool rides?

I think that kind of government control is bad for anyone trying to make money but if it's illegal, report them.
Don't mention Uber & Govt. In same sentence.

Uber broke every law for vehicle & passenger safety on the books since the word Go.

Uber is the reason Govt. Controls are implemented.

tohunt4me

exactly, and here's why. uber cut our rates in La/Oc to $0.90 a mile ZERO base fare. pool is down to $0.85 a mile. uber cut our pay so low that we are left with no choice to drive for the incentives that they dangle over our head. it's the only way to make money with uber.
uber is brilliant because now they have you guys by the balls. they even set a quota in order to even qualify. and if you qualify you are given requirements.
Yup . . .
" Be your own Boss".

Do exactly what we tell you ,and you may make enough to scrape by.

tohunt4me

You mean, Uber help rid us of unnecessary regulation...

It broke the Taxi monopoly.
What Uber is doing ,proves exactly why certain regulation is required.

Wait till worn out cars start crashing & killing people because Uber does not allow enough profit for drivers to maintain the safety of their cars properly !

Wait until the media hounds Uber for causing the death and destruction of innocents !

Uber has been the media darling until lately.

Uber has ruined that.

Uber will feel true wrath.

Adieu

believe me, you cannot afford to hire me. i read your posts you are amongst the sold out drivers that are driving incentives. you are so desperate for money that you cannot stand up for dignity and respect. you gave up being your own boss. uber own you as long as you're driving incentives.
as you are well aware, i am not an uber driver. i am a surge only driver till uber restores the rates. i'm not desperate.
uber loves the high school drop out that cannot get a job.
the drug addict that needs to make money for their next fix.
the single mom that is struggling
the lady on food stamps that will fall for incentives...
those that have no choice but to drive no matter the disrespect.
this desperation is the reason why drivers cannot afford to take a day to strike. believe me uber will keep you down and make sure you stay living pay check to pay check.
furthermore, uber has you driving so much with the set quota you have to fulfill that you don't even have time to clean. what a shame living in a dirty car.
Dude, Jbeck milks incentives hard enough to put several MORE kids than she's got through the law or medical school of their choice.

She can afford to hire you to clean her gutters in a gstring if she wanted to.

Lotsa suckers and victims on here, but she ain't one of em.

Jbeck

Dude, Jbeck milks incentives hard enough to put several MORE kids than she's got through the law or medical school of their choice.

She can afford to hire you to clean her gutters in a gstring if she wanted to.

Lotsa suckers and victims on here, but she ain't one of em.
Adieu to the rescue...you speak the truth.
uber strike please know... You don't know who the hell you are talking to. I am by far desperate. I respect all my fellow Uber drivers that kick major butt here to put food on their tables and support their families... Me... I do this so I can buy the $5,000 Restoration Hardware couches I want without having to put them on credit. I am doing this to pay off the trip to Japan I am taking in December that is costing me $9,000. I am not a single mom (no disrespect, I was one 18 years ago ladies I know the struggle) I am not a high school drop out. I am not uneducated. I probably could afford you love... You're driving for what $22 an hour. I can pay you $30... I have a few things I need fixed and repaired. What the heck... I'll give you $200 a day. Send me your number... It's a couple days work. Kisses and hugs love.

Last edited:

tohunt4me

Attachments

Adieu

Adieu to the rescue...you speak the truth.
uber strike please know... You don't know who the hell you are talking to. I am by far desperate. I respect all my fellow Uber drivers that kick major butt here to put food on their tables and support their families... Me... I do this so I can buy the $5,000 Restoration Hardware couches I want without having to put them on credit. I am doing this to pay off the trip to Japan I am taking in December that is costing me $9,000. I am not a single mom (no disrespect, I was one 18 years ago ladies I know the struggle) I am not a high school drop out. I am not uneducated. I probably could afford you love... Your driving for what $22 an hour. I can pay you $30... I have a few things I need fixed and repaired. What the heck... I'll give you $200 a day. Send me your number... It's a couple days work. Kisses and hugs love.
$200 a day? Allow lurking online for 3-4 "breaks" for Select pings (time off worked off same or next day), and I'm all yours

PS no gstrings though, I don't do underwear :biggrin:

Jbeck

$200 a day? Allow lurking online for 3-4 "breaks" for Select pings (time off worked off same or next day), and I'm all yours

PS no gstrings though, I don't do underwear
Dear there is probably no select pings up here in SCV.

Jbeck

PS no gstrings though, I don't do underwear :biggrin:
So I know you drive barefoot.... And you don't wear underwear either?