Silly travis

Kevin7889

Hi Kevin,

Right now, the New Jersey Senate is considering a bill that would allow Uber to stay in New Jersey for the long term—and the Senate needs to hear from riders like you! Other legislation being considered would potentially force Uber out of the Garden State, which is why we need your support for the Senate bill.

Your voice matters—tell the Senate to support the Senate bill (S-2179).

Notice the word potentially. They aren't going anywhere. Hudson County is basically a borough of New York. We have the shore and Newark Airport and more malls then I can count. Uber and Lyft need to stop complaining and play by the rules. I am Pro fingerprinting and for random drug tests. Whatever it takes to become legal!

PorkRollUberAndCheese

You also have to understand that Uber is run by idiots powered on hubris.

The thing about regulations is, they can change. Although I am pro fingerprinting, I do have concerns about travis' ego making Uber leave NJ.

From a business sense, it makes no sense for Uber to leave. But Uber's leadership are not smart business people.

Kevin7889

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You also have to understand that Uber is run by idiots powered on hubris.

The thing about regulations is, they can change. Although I am pro fingerprinting, I do have concerns about travis' ego making Uber leave NJ.

From a business sense, it makes no sense for Uber to leave. But Uber's leadership are not smart business people.
Every other driver job requires fingerprinting. That's just the way it is. Uber does not deserve special treatment

Kevin7889

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
On the other hand fingerprinting is kind of useless in one sense because New York City taxi drivers get fingerprinted and they do crazy stuff to their passengers. Cops get fingerprinted and do illegal things. Politicians and people in office go through all kinds of background checks and Security checks and most of them do very illegal things. At the end of the day you can prevent craziness from happening. You can go through all the checks and measures in the world and somebody will still find a way to do wrong.

I think the state should focus on state police background checks and random drug tests twice a year. Vehicle identification and vehicle inspection once a year are also very important. We don't need an endorsement on our licenses. We all already passed a road test and a written test.