Sign The Petition to STOP THE GAS TAX IN CALI !!!!!!!

Please be Aware that the Gas prices WILL BE GOING UP IN NOVEMBER OF 2017.

The Gas increase will be
12 cents per Gallon for Regular Unleaded Fuel & 20 cents per Gallon for Diesel Fuel.

But Wait There's More Bull Sh*t To Deal With!!!!!
The Typical Household Family will spend $350-$700 more because the Government is going to INCREASE your Car Registration Taxes Also.

Please Sign the Petition to STOP THE GAS TAX !!!!!

http://act.reformcalifornia.org/petitions/cartax/html/kogo/

I love your spunk! But it's the law already. Believe you me, California wants its tax. Honestly, with the Olympics around the corner, high speed rail being built, they need funding!

Wow, If you don't believe that Millions of ppl that work & pay the Highest Taxes in the country have the power to repeal the Gas Tax, then maybe you should just "Give In" to ever Tax Hike presented to California Residence. Sign the petition, it takes 10 seconds of your time.

Wow, If you don't believe that Millions of ppl that work & pay the Highest Taxes in the country have the power to repeal the Gas Tax, then maybe you should just "Give In" to ever Tax Hike presented to California Residence. Sign the petition, it takes 10 seconds of your time.

Here's the link:
http://kogo.iheart.com/featured/the...4-10-join-the-campaign-to-repeal-the-car-tax/

Drive less

That's not a Good solution, we must Fight Back. I don't believe it's up to You to tell ppl they should Drive Less. Plus, that's Exactly what the A-Holes in Sac Town want every Californian to do, "Drive Less" & ride a Stupid Bicycle everywhere. How the hell will you take home your Groceries, furniture or other large items that you can't use a Bicycle for. Love how Pesimistic you Ppl are, Not Really!!!

RUSSREED2.0

This is what you all get for voting such bs politicians. Keep voting democrat people, when will you learn.
Hey, at least, air is clean, water runs well, have the 6th highest economy in the world. Plus have to support those red states. Meh! Honestly, just stop voting by party and look at the persons values...

Ideology is dead... start thinking!

tohunt4me

Here's the link:
http://kogo.iheart.com/featured/the...4-10-join-the-campaign-to-repeal-the-car-tax/

That's not a Good solution, we must Fight Back. I don't believe it's up to You to tell ppl they should Drive Less. Plus, that's Exactly what the A-Holes in Sac Town want every Californian to do, "Drive Less" & ride a Stupid Bicycle everywhere. How the hell will you take home your Groceries, furniture or other large items that you can't use a Bicycle for. Love how Pesimistic you Ppl are, Not Really!!!

Here's the link:

Some even DELIVER groceries by bike . . .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-15-15-49-07.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-15-15-49-07.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_2017-09-15-15-50-04.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-15-15-50-04.png
    74.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_2017-09-15-15-50-55.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-15-15-50-55.png
    96 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_2017-09-15-15-51-39.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-15-15-51-39.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 19

Snowblind

Let's face it:
The Streets in SoCal are a mess and need fixing, ok?
I've seen better Streets in Greece, Turkey and Saudi Arabia.
Even in Mexico, you'll find some decent Streets.

I'd rather pay a little more for my Diesel than having to replace my suspension prematurely.
Streets don't last forever. Keep that in mind the next time you take your little Rattle Trap out on the Freeway.

:cool:

Snowblind

Don't forget about the additional cap and trade tax of .73 cents. Gas in la will be about 5dollars a gallon
That remains to be seen. I highly doubt it.
In Beverly Hills, maybe...

Snowblind

Boom of electric cars will maintain gas price under $3.00
Good Point.
But not going to happen.
Politics will drive the Gas/Diesel Price up.
Too many Lobbyists are feeding off it.
Sadly.

have the 6th highest economy in the world
You didn't finish your Sentence:
Let me do that for you:

and one of highest poverty rates in the nation.