• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Sidecar looking for drivers in Boston?

Rubens

I just saw a Facebook ad for Sidecar, I just find it weird that you can charge your own rate! Opinions about sidecar, would like to know what you guys think about it... Just curious!!!

Casuale Haberdasher

I just saw a Facebook ad for Sidecar, I just find it weird that you can charge your own rate! Opinions about sidecar, would like to know what you guys think about it... Just curious!!!
POST # 1 /@Rubens : Have you consulted
the
Sidecar SubForum, here at UPNF? They
have the most Drivercentric App but are
WAAY in last place as far as VC Funding.

BTW: Happy St. Patrick's Day to ye.

There are also almost NO people requesting sidecar. But it has this awesome feature where you can change your pickup locations and destinations and you will only get requests fitting that. Which is awesome when you are trying to get a ride that brings you back to a populated area or one on the way home

Rubens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
POST # 1 /@Rubens : Have you consulted
the
Sidecar SubForum, here at UPNF? They
have the most Drivercentric App but are
WAAY in last place as far as VC Funding.

BTW: Happy St. Patrick's Day to ye.
No I have not tried it yet, don't think I'm going to give it a try. Even with Lyft im also a driver now, and I have yet to pick up a rider for Lyft lol there's just not enough riders out ther for Lyft as well as drivers so I don't think its worth trying out! I'll stick with uber which so far I'm pretty satisfied with. Thanks though for the inquiry!